Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesNerf Dog
large ultraplush trackshot arrowhead launcher dog toy, orange/blue

nerf dog large ultraplush trackshot arrowhead launcher dog toy, orange/blue

by Nerf Dog

nerf dog track shot: tough plush fun! looking for super-strong plush toys for your dog? track shot is nerf dog's specialty line of durable plush toys that stand up to a dog's teeth, thanks to the sturdy woven nylon exterior with tear-resistant...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of nerf dog large ultraplush trackshot arrowhead launcher dog toy, orange/blue!
Jessica M.
Fort Pierce, FL
Well toys never last too long with my 100lb AmStaff! But it was fun while it lasted. I would recommend it for any non aggressive chewers though.
Kelli J.
Cadyville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this toy. We have been through multiple. It is very fun to use to play with her. The only downfall i would say would be the material isnt the toughest for it and thats why we have been through so many of them. But the are reasonably priced when i can find them in town
Taylor M.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog destroys almost all toys. Nerf is the only brand that can withstand him. He will carry his toy around for months and months. They are a tad bit pricey, but they are good quality.

Looking for your answer?