Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateNerds
Wonka Apple-Watermelon and Lemonade-Wild Cherry

Nerds Wonka Apple-Watermelon and Lemonade-Wild Cherry

by Nerds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nerds Wonka Apple-Watermelon and Lemonade-Wild Cherry!
Rainbow City
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A another childhood favorite!! Loved these and wild cherry is on I’d pick a lot! Bring back memories!!
Lima
Mis nerds menos favoritos, pero aún eran buenos. Más ácidos que los demás, los disfrutaba bastante ya que siempre me ha gustado el ácido, sin embargo ahora ya no los como por el precio y sabor artificial. Muchos químicos y colorantes para mi gusto, la verdad.
London
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nerds Wonka Apple-Watermelon and Lemonade-Wild Cherry uploaded by Jemima L.
Nerds are the best candy ever! They taste amazing, very zingy and sweet! I also love how they have a sour note to them. The watermelon apple flavour is so nice! It’s quite sweet and tangy too. The cherry lemonade flavour is slightly more sour with zingy lemonade taste. I love the texture because they start off smooth and then turn into a crunchy texture which I absolutely love. I love how as you eat them they turn more sour as I love sour sweets. The packaging is also very cute and looks really nice and vibrant. Overall I really recommend these!
La Boca, Buenos Aires
De todos los Nerds que probé, este es mi favorito. De casualidad lo vi una vez en un kiosco cerca de donde trabajaba y me hice muy fan. Cuando se acababan, ya sabía dónde podía ir a buscarlos. El sabor es exquisito, me encanta todo lo que tenga sandía y hace un contraste increíble con la cereza. Recomendado un 100%, deben probarlo
Calgary, AB
Nerds are my favorite crunchy candy to get when I'm at the gas station. I've eaten then since I was little and have no intentions of stopping. Irresistible and addicting.

Looking for your answer?