Nerds Very Berry Rope Chewy Crunchy Candy

by Nerds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nerds Very Berry Rope Chewy Crunchy Candy!
Shalayna  B.
Petal, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Nerds Very Berry Rope Chewy Crunchy Candy uploaded by Shalayna  B.
Nerds rope very berry flavor has the perfect pop of berry flavor. The rope is soft and chewy like a gummy while the outside is coated in sweet and crunchy nerds! I think this is a fun snack for children and adults alike! They are only 1 dollar a pack! The package is colorful and fun, that is what caught me eye at first then I read what it was so I had to try the berry flavor!!!
Jeremy B.
Sartell, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nerds Very Berry Rope Chewy Crunchy Candy uploaded by Jeremy B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Super yummy berry flavor. It's one of my favorite candies. So fruity it definitely satisfied my sweet tooth!
Sarah  B.
Sartell, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this flavor!! I wish they had it in regular nerds. This was my first time trying the nerds ropes and they're pretty good! My only complaint is that the nerds fall off very easily. It wouldn't be a thing that I would eat in my car as they would get all over. Other than that, the taste is amazing!!
Janine A.
N Brunswick, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
I’ve always love nerds rope. You can get this candy at any store like cvs, Walgreens and if you go to Dave and busters you’ll find it there. Whenever we get tickets we normally go for nerds rope to end the day. Love the candy and it’s fun eating them.
Rosalia S.
PORT MACQUARIE, NSW
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
One of my most favourite lollies!!!! So chewy and yummy 😋 And best yet only 95 cals 🤯🤯

Looking for your answer?