Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateNerds
Rope Rainbow Candy 092 Ounce Package 24 Count (Pack of 1)

Nerds Rope Rainbow Candy 0.92 Ounce Package 24 Count (Pack of 1)

by Nerds

Omg anyone else love these too?? (:
Where did you get this , every time I go to get nerds rope they come in the one packet of long rope. I have never seen a place that distributes them in a box . Thank you!
Does anyone else get super excited when they see their favorite candy in the review section?
Start your review of Nerds Rope Rainbow Candy 0.92 Ounce Package 24 Count (Pack of 1)!
Easley, SC
What kind of nerds is that? What color is that also if it is blue it is so so good I love the blue nerds.
Nashville, TN
NERDS rope is easily the best form of NERDS, and may be the best candy. The gummy rope beneath the nerds has such a sweet and great flavor and it pairs with the NERDS very nicely. I would repurchase this any day!
Welland, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The rope is good, don’t get me wrong but I personally wasn’t a big fan of the “rope” in the middle. Just seemed kind of out of place. Also my package most of the nerds had fallen off the middle piece.
Staten Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mmmmm I have loved Nerds since I was a child. The thought of them sticking Nerds onto a tasty, gummy & chewy string of more sugary cherry, strawberry ropes is genius, especially for movie nights. If you haven't tried it, do it. I really prefer this over the boxed originals!
Depew, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Wonka Nerds Rainbow Rope Candy is good! It's this long chewy rope candy with nerds attached to it! So good and easy to eat! It comes in a package with a backing on it to keep it steady, which is great because otherwise it kinda flops over like... Nevermind 😏 😂
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,201 reviews
I love nerds rope!! I always buy them when i go to sams club, buying in bulk is the best for these. I love the rope so much! I wish they would sell that by its self
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so underrated! So delicious, the sweet and tangy go together so well! My favorites!
Drakesboro, KY
Need Ropes are one of my absolute favorite candies. The rope is sweet and chewy while the nerds are a tangy crunch. The only thing to make them better would be to make them double over in the pack. There isn’t near enough in each rope!
Naperville, IL
Pretty good! A little hard to eat and very very sweet. Slightly concerned about this candy becoming a choking hazard for little guys.
Woodbury, MN
I LOVE NERDS ROPES SO MUCH. i love this product so much the value is GREAT i love everything about this product and i wouldn’t do anything to change it and to me this product is affordable and i would recommend this to others!