NERDS Rope 0.92 oz uploaded by Diana R.

BY NERDS

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Jessica R.
Albany, GA
My husband loves these nerd ropes ! I buy these for him at SAMs club ! He goes through one box a month !
Tatyana M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This was one of my favorite candies when I was younger but I barley see them anymore. They are the best
Kristen L.
These are okay. I would rather have just the regular nerds without the rope but its fun for the kids.
Priscilla G.
Albuquerque, NM
Love nerds! My daughter loves these not only because they are good but because they are fun to eat too
Melody S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
These things are so good. I usually end up wanting more than one. I love the chewy and crunchy combo
Brittany T.
I use to eat this all the time when I was younger!! I always had to get one when I went to the store!
Maria C.
El mejor invento de nerds, la gomita recubierta es deliciosa, el sabor acido con dulce es lo mejor
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I use to eat nerds rope all the time! I thought it was the perfect combination of Nerds and Taffy!
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
Oh heck yes, I was waiting for when I would review these. I am such a fan!

I could live off them!
Karen C.
I can eat nerds rope all day. It takes the hassle of scoping up the nerds and making a mess away.
Emily R.
How many calories are in this?