NERDS Rope 0.92 oz uploaded by Diana R.

BY NERDS

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My children love I mean love these candies. They are so good. I would recommend them to anybody who have children.
Brytny B.
Granbury, TX
I wanna cry I love these so much. I still till this day will pull off all the nerds before eating the licorice...
Steph M.
Nerd ropes are sweet & tangy. Perfect for the movie nights, road trips, or even to put in the christmas stocking.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love, love, love these nerd ropes! They have a great crunchy and chewy blend and have a tart anf sweet flavor.
Anna B.
A perfect combination of crunchy and chewy all in one bite! I love to buy these often when I need my sugar fix!
Amanda L.
was my favorite childhood candy very sweet inside and a bit sour because of the nerds. cheap affordable candy.
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
I love these things & I can never find them anywhere! I don't know what they are exactly, but they're tasty!
bethany c.
NERDS ROPE! I love these, they are deliciously sweet and easy to eat. After all i always end up spilling them
Jessica R.
Albany, GA
My husband loves these nerd ropes ! I buy these for him at SAMs club ! He goes through one box a month !
Keesha P.
I like nerds rope a lot more than regular boxed nerds. It's less messy and I love the flavor of the rope.
Emily R.
How many calories are in this?