NERDS Rope 0.92 oz uploaded by Diana R.

BY NERDS

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Anna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nerds Rope is the best thing that has ever happened to candy. It has the gummy feature plus it's covered in Nerds.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My children love I mean love these candies. They are so good. I would recommend them to anybody who have children.
Rachel  D.
College Sta, TX
Nerds ropes are the best. They are so hard to find though! I love the mix of sour and sweet and crunchy and gummy.
Steph M.
Nerd ropes are sweet & tangy. Perfect for the movie nights, road trips, or even to put in the christmas stocking.
Brytny B.
Paradise, TX
I wanna cry I love these so much. I still till this day will pull off all the nerds before eating the licorice...
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love, love, love these nerd ropes! They have a great crunchy and chewy blend and have a tart anf sweet flavor.
Anna B.
A perfect combination of crunchy and chewy all in one bite! I love to buy these often when I need my sugar fix!
Amanda L.
was my favorite childhood candy very sweet inside and a bit sour because of the nerds. cheap affordable candy.
bethany c.
NERDS ROPE! I love these, they are deliciously sweet and easy to eat. After all i always end up spilling them
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
I love these things & I can never find them anywhere! I don't know what they are exactly, but they're tasty!
Emily R.
How many calories are in this?

Kohl's