NERDS Rope 0.92 oz uploaded by Diana R.

BY NERDS

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Hunter S.
Reno, NV
These nerds ropes are soooooo good! I love these to take on a long road trip or to have as a nice little sweet treat at home.
Ana Milena G.
Nerds and gelatin the best combination, I love it super easy to eat when you're on the street, but I hate how fast they run.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
I am a HUGE Nerds fan but I HATED this!! So gross!! I took a couple bites & gave it to my kids...they didn't like it either.
Rebekah E.
Harrisburg, PA
These are a little expensive, but amazing. I love the crunchy nerds and the chewy fruity gummy. I buy one when I see them.
Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL
These are soooo good. I could eat a whole bunch of these! They are so fun to eat and perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth
Ivy H.
Arlington
I haven't had one of these in soooo long but they are honestly so good. It saddens me because I can't find them anywhere
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely am addicted to this candy. It fills the void of delicious tangy nerds and a yummy gummy rope in the middle.
Sheila M.
Belfair, WA
Kids love nerds so occasionally pick out this candy as a special treat. Is really good addition to a candy gift basket.
Amber S.
Bridgeport , AL
You can't go wrong with Willy Wonka candy. everybody loves this, its tasty and sweet with a huge variety of flavors.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very big and fills you up quickly so if you want a mix of flavors that blend together we'll then have this believe me
Emily R.
How many calories are in this?