NERDS Rope 0.92 oz uploaded by Diana R.

BY NERDS

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
My favorite candy of all time! The nerds and the middle candy of the rope are such a great combination. I like the greatness of the nerds
Stevi W.
Tampa, FL
Very yummy!! Takes a lil longer to eat than a normal candy bar so chewy!! They're nice to have around to entertain older little ones too!!
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Nerds Ropes always taste so great! Between the variety of flavors attached to the rope, and the gummy center - it's a great snack!
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
Love the inside being soft and then the crunch of the nerds on the outside. The rope is definitely something to pick up at the store.
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I like these but sometimes I don't. I know it might be weird and dumb but I feel like there's to much nerds on it lol. I know weird
Brittany G.
Ceres, CA
When I was younger I use to love these. I haven't had one of these in so long though, I couldn't give an accurate recommendation.
Ana Milena G.
Nerds and gelatin the best combination, I love it super easy to eat when you're on the street, but I hate how fast they run.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
I am a HUGE Nerds fan but I HATED this!! So gross!! I took a couple bites & gave it to my kids...they didn't like it either.
Nicole D.
Mohawk , NY
My whole family loves these. I feel like every time we go to the store we pick up some more, and they rarely make it home lol
Hunter S.
Reno, NV
These nerds ropes are soooooo good! I love these to take on a long road trip or to have as a nice little sweet treat at home.
Emily R.
How many calories are in this?