NERDS Rope 0.92 oz uploaded by Diana R.

BY NERDS

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Tory K.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite candies. They come in a few different flavor combos and are chewy and crunchy at the same time. I have a hard time finding them in some stores in Ohio However.
nicki B.
These is really a sugar over load, but that's what you get with Willy Wonka. the only bad thing i would say about this is there have been times I have boughy this product and it has been really dry and not gummy so all the nerds fall off.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
As a concept this candy seems like it would be really great. When you are eating it, not so much. I do not like the texture of the nerds rope, I feel like it tastes like it has already been chewed.
Kelsey R.
Radcliff, KY
This is a favorite child hood snack of mine. I try not to eat too many sweets but this one is one I cannot resist. I love the gooey, chewy center of the rope, the nerd offer a hard crunch.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is sweet and sour at the same time and has several different flavors going on in each bit. The only downside is that it tends to be slightly messy with nerds falling off with each bite.
Jessy H.
Nerds Rope's are delicious! The nerds give you the crunchy texture and sweet flavor while the licorice give you the chewy texture and classic taste. Perfect with popcorn at the movies.
Cindy C.
Birmingham, AL
As much as I LOVE Nerds this is not a combo that I love. The inner sticky substance is too hard for me. It's not soft like the inside of Giant Chewy Nerds. However, my oldest daughter still gets these at Easter and Christmas...she loves them.
Kaitlyn H.
Fremont, CA
I always used to buy these at the movie theaters. Definitely lobed nerds but when I discovered these I had to have nerds on that awesome candy rope. Not only was it cool but that rope was the best part!
Leah F.
Waynesville, NC
I absolutely love this candy I not only get to eat the amazingly good nerds but I get to experience the twizzler like consistency holding all the nerds together!!!
Alex M.
Such a great candy! A perfect mix of crunch and chew for a fun treat. I will never forget when they came out with this candy and how obsessed I was as a child.
Emily R.
How many calories are in this?

back