NERDS Rope 0.92 oz uploaded by Diana R.

BY NERDS

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Tiffany B.
This is a great way for a non messy candy treat. All my kids love nerds, but I always find them everywhere or they end up spilling. The gummy rope keeps that for happening. Instead of just sourness, you also get a sweet treat!
Mariah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so freaking good. My favorite candy but so hard to find! I usually get mine at Walgreens or the dollar store. Larger stores carry them on holidays and I always have my hubby fill my stocking with them at Christmas!
Monica C.
Bronx, NY
I haven't had this in a very long time the only time I usually can find them in stores it's towards the end of the year. but they are very good. the combination of the crunchy nerds with the gummy candy in the middle.
Jordan B.
Manton, MI
I love nerds ! And I definitely love the ropes more . It's convenient ! Instead of trying to get them out of the box and making sure you don't lose any you have the rope which most of the nerds stick to . So I definitely find this easier .
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
Nerds rope was one of my favorite candies to get as a kid when I went to the grocery store with my mom. It's a perfect combination of nerds and the chewy red center. I loved it.
Susan L.
I definitely love this candy! It's something easy to grab and eat on the go when you're craving something sweet and fruity. Love that it is individually portioned so I don't get carried away and eat too much candy! Very unique product.
Alyssa C.
These things are delicious. They look kind of strange but they are great when you are craving something fruity and tangy. They are also really chewy but great when you want something different.
Maddie L.
Darien, CT
Every Nerds Rope to me is a challenge. Can I remove all the Nerds without snapping the "rope"? Usually not, but it's fun to try anyway. Great flavor and good fun.
Tory K.
columbus, OH
One of my favorite candies. They come in a few different flavor combos and are chewy and crunchy at the same time. I have a hard time finding them in some stores in Ohio However.
nicki B.
These is really a sugar over load, but that's what you get with Willy Wonka. the only bad thing i would say about this is there have been times I have boughy this product and it has been really dry and not gummy so all the nerds fall off.
Emily R.
How many calories are in this?