NERDS Rope 0.92 oz uploaded by Diana R.

BY NERDS

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
I have a strange affiliation for the Nerds Ropes. The flavor is yummy enough, I enjoy the crunch against the chewy...there's just something about these that keep me coming back every time I see them. They're the first thing I "borrow" from my children on Halloween!
Rex M.
Tucson, AZ
I think that the candy was to hard, and sticky. I was once a 8 year old. Now in my 20's i don't have the need or will to deal with this. What because I'm not a toddler anymore i cant enjoy it. The saddest part is that it taste really good and that's why there is at least 1 star, but dealing with the sticky and the texture wasn't worth it for me.
Aysha M.
Springfield, MO
Perfect blend of sweet and crunchy! I love that it is on a rope because it just makes eating nerds 100X more fun! I would always buy these when I was younger, but I'm sure they would still taste just as great now! I might have to pick one up soon and try it again (:
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite Halloween sweet treat! This is a fun candy that is crunchy, chewy, sweet and tart! It is mess free and affordable. I like this better than just nerds because it is easier to eat. A def repurchase.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nerds is already my favorite candy and the fact that it's on sweet chewy rope makes it even better! You can get this about anywhere and pretty cheap, like dollar tree and Walmart. Anyone that loves nerds and chewy candy will love this!
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
I love nerds ropes I wish the gummy part was a bit thicker but it's a great combination of chewy and crunchy with sweet and sour flavor. Usually pretty cheap at any store you go to, probably $3 max.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
These are so gooood! I buy them whenever movie theaters carry them. They have a great flavor of sweet and tart. They aren't expensive too, so you can buy ton at the store and have them on hand when you're crazy that tartness.
Anthea L.
These are so fun to eat! It's like getting two types of candy in one product, gummy and nerds! These were always a first pick whenever the kids I teach get to get a treat. However, I feel like you don't get a lot of candy for the price it is sold for at certain places.
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love going to the movies and getting a nerds rope. I always get a nerds rope when I go to the movies. I love how easy it is to eat and it is the best way to eat nerds in my opinion.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm kind of addicted to these. Nerds are by far my favorite candy of all time, and I also really love any kind of "gummy" type candy...so this is perfect. It makes Nerds so much easier to eat! My kids love them because they are fun also!
Emily R.
How many calories are in this?

Kohl's