NERDS Rope 0.92 oz uploaded by Diana R.

BY NERDS

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Colly S.
I am a huge nerds fan! My kids and I both agree that the nerds ropes are awesome!
member-aef9dd6c3
Greencastle, IN
Great tasting fun for kids great quality candy great for any holiday or occasion
Katy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are SO good! I used to love them when I was younger. Definitely recommend!
Brooke M.
These are really addicting and really yummy! I wish i can eat these more!!!
Rebecca H.
Waterloo, ON
I literally lived on these at summer camp one year, and while I don't suggest that, I do suggest trying them. The crunch and slightly sour taste of the nerds contrasts well with the soft, sugary taste of the jelly "rope".
Anne v.
I really liked these when i tried them, the combination of crunchy and chewy just really suites me. I dont eat it often since it is quite expensive and hard to get in the netherlands.
Sabrina L.
Marlboro, NJ
OHHH YESSS! These are everything I love in a candy! The crunchy tartness from the nerds and the sweet chewiness from the rope!! Agh I eat at least ten of these before realizing how much sugar I've taken in. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM
Marian S.
Caracas, Vzla
I love this!! that combination of jelly beans with nerds is irresistible to me, considered this as one of my favorite candies
Cassidy Z.
Idaho falls , ID
Amazing flavor and perfect taste. The treat itself is good but it's too small for they price most places ask you to pay.
monserrat r.
san antonio
I once had the opportunity to try them because in my country do not sell them but they are very rich
Emily R.
How many calories are in this?