NERDS Rope 0.92 oz uploaded by Diana R.

BY NERDS

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Emi Y.
Boston, MA
Review for: Nerds Rope Candy more...
This is one of my favorites! I hardly see them in stores, but when I do I almost always pick them up. Thank goodness for holidays since that's when I see them the most. They're fairly low calorie (90 cals) although I don't like looking at the sugar content.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Nerds Rope Candy more...
These ropes are soooo good! They have nerds on the outside with a chewy tangy middle. I always put these in my sons Easter basket. It’s very fruity! You can find these anywhere. Great for holiday stuffers.
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite candies from wonka. The taffy rope is why i buy this candy! I wish they sold just the rope. I love how chewy it is! I always buy this in bulk from sams club. I highly recommend this candy
Crystal A.
West haven, UT
The first time I tried this candy I knew I had found a life long favorite. The perfect blend of crunchy and chewy. So sweet. It is like a blast of flavor in every bite. I'm not quiet about my love for these either, and now I get them as gifts for my birthday all the time!
Tiffany J.
Youngstown , OH
I love nerd rope! They are amazing, but hard to find. I used to eat them all the time as a kid. High school sporting events usually have them if I remember correctly
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always love nerds rope and every time I come across one I have to buy it since I still get that sweet tooth. I like to eat the nerds off the rope and then eat the gummy center.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
The best candy ever invented. You open up the package,after pretending it's a sword and striking several bystanders with it. You're greeted by the sweet, processed scent of fruity nerds. You take a small bite, and your mouth explodes. You get the crunchy, tangy bite of nerds, followed by the sweet gummy center that they are glued to. You eat the entire thing in one bite, and then go to the store to buy 88 more. Amazing!
Whitney O.
palm city, FL
This is probably my favorite candy to hide from my kids! It has a fun crunch and the wonderful sweet and tart flavor, while being chewy and fun at the same time. I am hoping to come across some of these ropes this Halloween so I can treat myself, and maybe even share with the kiddos.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
I have a strange affiliation for the Nerds Ropes. The flavor is yummy enough, I enjoy the crunch against the chewy...there's just something about these that keep me coming back every time I see them. They're the first thing I "borrow" from my children on Halloween!
Rex M.
Tucson, AZ
I think that the candy was to hard, and sticky. I was once a 8 year old. Now in my 20's i don't have the need or will to deal with this. What because I'm not a toddler anymore i cant enjoy it. The saddest part is that it taste really good and that's why there is at least 1 star, but dealing with the sticky and the texture wasn't worth it for me.
Emily R.
How many calories are in this?