BY NERDS

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
It's rare for me to like anything great but I love these nerds you can really taste it
Emma R.
Duxbury, MA
Love this product great value for the price, I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Cassandra J.
Harker Heights, TX
This is one of my favorite sweet candies and love the tiny packaging travel size.
Yessica P.
Homestead, FL
Love this! Great for treats and I love smarties! Not pricey and it is delicious
Chloe C.
New bedford, MA
I like all nerds candys , so these. Are very. Good. Deff must try. !!!!!!
Dakota W.
Farmerville, LA
I love these candy's they are great for goodie bags for school and are super cute for valentines day!
GISELLA F.
NERDS In Disguise Bag 18.7 oz, 36 treat size boxes
MUCH LIKE ME AND TELL NOR MY CHILDREN they ARE THESE DELICIOUS CANDIES HERE ARE THE ONLY THING THAT SOMETHING EXPENSIVE BUT WHEN I BUY MY CHILDREN ARE HAPPY BECAUSE fascinate.
Sonia J.
Mississauga, ON
Tastes great! The flavors are very accurate and are great for people with sweet tooths like myself! One of my favorite candies out there and they are so cute! Definitely recommend because these are just so good!
Alan M.
Really yummie.
they have an incredible flavor between sweet and sour, even you choose the flavor, I usually buy it in wal-mart.
Carolina I.
I love nerds! It is my childhood favorite candy! Flavour is great and there is a great variety, a bit expensive, but worth it!