BY NERDS

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Alivia R.
Bedford, IN
I'm mean come on nerds were a child hood staple. I love them and so does my family full of picky eaters
Alexis O.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a candy junkie and this has always been my go to candy for years. Hands down fav. Candy of all time
Dakota W.
Farmerville, LA
I love these candy's they are great for goodie bags for school and are super cute for valentines day!
Natasha C.
NEEDS ARE LITERALLY MY FAVORITE THING INT HE WORLD . I'm 16 a still obsessed with nerds it's crazy
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
Too sweet not to resist. Lol love the small packaging. Great flavors!!! Perfect for goodie bags.
Gladys A.
Love nerds candy and these are small you can take everywhere in you jacket ppocket your pants
jordan s.
La Crosse, WI
I love any nerds but these are my assault favorite. I always have a box and I just ran out.
Cynthia F.
Cumberland, RI
Love nerds candy they are so good ! My kids love it as well ! There small and perfect size
Tyler B.
Granbury, TX
It taste really good. good with it on it really helps. I hope they make more kinds of it.
Khoree L.
Harrisburg, PA
They're so yummy and addictive. It's a nice little snack for lunches or a midnight snack.