BY NERDS

Enjoy some sweet satisfaction with NERDS - the tiny, tangy crunchy candy that is as unique as you are! see more...

Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Miami , FL
Dulce sabor a uva para endulzar la vida de los niños y grande no los conozco no los he probado no se.porque lo marque
Hiral P.
Hiral P.
Suwanee, GA
Kids just love love this so much! not a messy candy so i don't mind it. tastes like artificial candy with just sugar
Marianna M.
Marianna M.
Dayton, OH
Nerds candy is so good and the perfect treat any day. It's very tasty no matter how you eat them they are delicious
Jerricka M.
Jerricka M.
Nerds are legit the best candy and anyone who says otherwise has no sense. This candy gives a new meaning to life
Lakeyisha C.
Lakeyisha C.
Kinston, NC
This candy has been one of my favorites as a child. Now its my kids. Its for sure to be in my shopping basket.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Summerville
Such a great idea by NERDS! I love that they decided to make something fun! They always taste great of course
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Bend, OR
I don't like nerds so I never buy them. I don't remember the last time I bought these . Will not be buying
Collin L.
Collin L.
Cincinnati, OH
Good value / bang for your buck- classic candy, great tasting flavor and great for holiday or goodie bags
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Buy these after the holidays. That's what I always do. I love the boxes it keeps me from eating too many.
Alivia R.
Alivia R.
Bedford, IN
I'm mean come on nerds were a child hood staple. I love them and so does my family full of picky eaters