Nerds Grape & Strawberry Candy

by Nerds

Where can I buy these at
What are nerds in disguise ?
Anyone else love getting these on Halloween?
Start your review of Nerds Grape & Strawberry Candy!
dudley
I bought this once for my niece and she loved it and is so affordable for a pack that size
Carpinteria, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nerds Grape & Strawberry Candy uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
NERDS ARE AND HAVE BEEN ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CANDIES SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL AND NOW IM ALMOST 40 YEARS OLD AND I STILL LOVE THEM JUST THE SAME!!!! As I LOVE how Nerds are tiny, crunchy sour candies, as I loved to tumbling them around my mouth to get the layers of sour coating off until they where just little sweet sugar crystals!!!! They're tart, they're sweet, but best of all, I LOVED HOW they come in cute, divided packages containing two separate flavors, each with its own dispensing opening, doesn’t get better than that even as an adult!!!! [product:nerds-grape/strawberry]
Greenville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nerds Grape & Strawberry Candy uploaded by Diaundra D.
I love my nerds bc you made them for a nerd like me thank you we are important. Love you nerds hope you see this I rep nerds.
Gainesville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nerds Grape & Strawberry Candy uploaded by Claudia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta estos dulces siempre que salimos los compro es una buena opción de ir de paseo y estar comiendo los dulces estos son lis preferidos en cuestión de sabor agridulce me encantan mucho I love these sweets whenever we go out I buy them is a good option to go for a walk and be eating the sweets these are favorite lis in a matter of bittersweet taste I love a lot
I love nerds! Put them in a salt grinder, and grind them over ice cream! Your welcome. :)
Parque Oakland, FL
Are very small. Need to have more in side. Need to have more flavors. They are good. Make bigger boxes. They need to have more colors.
San Antonio, TX
This has got to be the medicine for my every illness. I've always had motion sickness and the sweet and sour taste of this Gotta have grape and seriously strawberry nerds always helps... The sweet tangy taste is the best ❤️
Pittsburgh, PA
These things are WAY too hard! I feel like I’m about to crack a tooth every time I have them! They don’t taste awful, but definitely aren’t worth the possible dentist bill or the calories.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Yummmmmm! Not only are they sweet but they have a tad bit of sour to them. Flavor is delicious but I personally prefer the strawberry flavor over the grape. Price is reasonable for the candy and I would recommend these to anyone who has a sweet tooth!
Maryland , MD
Nerds Grape & Strawberry Candy uploaded by Josseline R.
I loved them they are so delicious 😋 , i love to share them with my family 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦giant nerds holiday box 📦 #nerd Nerds Rainbow Tiny Tangy Crunchy Candy