Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateNerds
Clusters Candy Sweet & Gummy inside Tangy & Crunchy Outside 3 Oz

Nerds Clusters Candy Sweet & Gummy inside Tangy & Crunchy Outside 3 Oz

by Nerds

Rainbow NERDS surround fruity, gummy centers. Those sweet little sparks are fantastic inventors. A poppable cluster, packed with tangy, crunchy NERDS. A candy so tasty, there aren’t even words. Find your sweet little spark in this Nerds Gummy Clusters resealable bag. Nerds Gummy Clusters have crunchy, tangy Nerds on the outside and a sweet, gummy inside for a poppable delight.

Did your taste mainly like orange?
Start your review of Nerds Clusters Candy Sweet & Gummy inside Tangy & Crunchy Outside 3 Oz!
Du Bois, PA
Nerds Clusters Candy Sweet & Gummy inside Tangy & Crunchy Outside 3 Oz uploaded by Michele H.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Nerds family is definitely a lot better with this product. I love the sweet and sour combo of this delicious candy.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Nerds Clusters Candy Sweet & Gummy inside Tangy & Crunchy Outside 3 Oz uploaded by Shannon C.
I have been looking for these everywhere ever since I heard about them and I finally found them at wawa. Super delicious and easy to eat. I think I prefer the clusters to the ropes from a convenience standpoint. I do hope they make these in other flavors though. It could have just been the package I had but I felt like orange was the most dominant flavor and I don’t like orange as much as I like other flavors.
Davenport, FL
Nerds Clusters Candy Sweet & Gummy inside Tangy & Crunchy Outside 3 Oz uploaded by Erin H.
Purchased at: Target
Found this in Target a few weeks ago and since there was a discount on Circle I grabbed a bag. I’m a big fan of the nerds rope and heard the gummy clusters were even better. I am happy to report that they are in fact better than the rope, but I would snack on them in small doses. Because of the size the nerds themselves are smaller than normal, but they pack a very powerful sugary/sour punch. So be kind to your mouth and stick to the suggested serving size.
Spokane, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nerds Clusters Candy Sweet & Gummy inside Tangy & Crunchy Outside 3 Oz uploaded by Holly L.
I received a free sample pouch from Give Me A Sample via Google Assistant, in exchange for an honest review. This does not change my opinion in any way. These candy is quite tasty. These are like jelly beans covered in Nerds, and I enjoy them very much.
Racine, WI
Nerds Clusters Candy Sweet & Gummy inside Tangy & Crunchy Outside 3 Oz uploaded by anne H.
OMFG I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE THESE!!! MINI BITE SIZED CANDY INSTEAD OF A LONG ROPE WITH NERDS FALLING ALL OVER YOUR LAP. im in looove, i bought out thr gas station by my house...they havent restocked it in 2 weeks....pretty bummed..but i found a bigger resealable bag now..huzzah! semi happy again in my miserable life...
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Nerds Clusters Candy Sweet & Gummy inside Tangy & Crunchy Outside 3 Oz uploaded by Lorrie M.
I first received a sample of Nerds gummy clusters. I was really excited to try these and I wasn’t disappointed at all! They are crunchy with chewy gummy centers. I admit the only thing I really tasted was Nerds but the gummy center provided an interesting contrast of textures. I already have this on my upcoming grocery list to buy. Who doesn’t love the flavor of Nerds? #Nerds #NerdsGummyClusters #SweetTooth #Influenster #VoxBox
Delmar, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nerds Clusters Candy Sweet & Gummy inside Tangy & Crunchy Outside 3 Oz uploaded by Amanda W.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best candy I have ever ate. Nerds Clusters Candy Sweet & Gummy inside Tangy & Crunchy Outside 3 Oz bring me back to my childhood nerds rope days but so much better!!! Perfect bite size pieces not too hard or chewy and the perfect flavors!!! These are my absolute favorite at the moment and so difficult to find! I hope I can find them soon! My kids and I went through three bags in two days and im saving one for my sister who is overseas because she just needs to try them!
Duluth, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nerds Clusters Candy Sweet & Gummy inside Tangy & Crunchy Outside 3 Oz uploaded by Amy P.
I love this candy! It’s not too sweet and it’s pretty addictive. I have a small sweet tooth and I love regular nerds but this is 10000x better! The hype around this is well deserved.
winfield, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nerds Clusters Candy Sweet & Gummy inside Tangy & Crunchy Outside 3 Oz uploaded by Erika K.
This is a fun, cute candy! I got a sample size bag to try out and I was expecting it to be normal sized nerds and pretty hard. They weren't! It's baby bite sized nerds, not overly hard at all and soft chewyness inside. Not too sweet either.. Perfect chew to nerd texture ratio. I really liked it, and worth a try if you like nerds and it's slight tang. It may even be better than regular nerds!
Hillsdale, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Nerds Clusters Candy Sweet & Gummy inside Tangy & Crunchy Outside 3 Oz uploaded by Brooke S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love nerd and even more nerd ropes so these are perfect they are less messy than nerd ropes and so yummy