Nerds Bumpy Jelly Beans

by Nerds

Giant NERDS with a bumpalicious shell and chewilicious jelly bean center

Are these any good ?
Are these good?
Where can these be found? I am not normally a jelly bean fan but these sound just intriguing enough that I'd like to try them.
Start your review of Nerds Bumpy Jelly Beans!
Sparks, NV
Definitely one of my favorite candies. The sweet center of the jelly bean with the sour coating of the nerds. It tastes really good, and has a really good texture, being both soft and crunchy. They discontinued this product for a while, and I'm not sure why, but I just recently found them again and Walmart, and had to buy both the original and the sour!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These nerds jellybeans are great for sweet snacks for kids of any age. I have never met a kid who's disliked nerds or jelly beans. And to mix the two is a wonderful idea. I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for a sweet treat. Only downside is you cannot eat to many at a time. Which many not be such a downside!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Dothan, AL
Nothing says Spring is coming and Eater too like a good bag of Nerds JellyBeans! From the crunchy nerd-like outside to the soft jelly inside, you can't go wrong enjoying this sweet treat. Purchase from your local grocery or shopping market for a fun treat!
Havelock, NC
These are so so good! They're like a nerd on the outside and a jelly bean on the inside. I literally have no complaints about these because I can literally sit there and eat the entire bag because they're so delicious.
Spanish Fork, UT
These are delicious ! Super thin Crunchy outside nerd she'll with a jelly bean chewy middle . I mostly just like the green flavor ! It's the very best one! Which is a little disappointing because they never have many green ones in a bag and I believe they recently removed the green from the pack all together.
No Special Diet
These jelly beans are soooo good. I love the nerds coating that is on the outside and the fruity jelly bean filling in the middle. They're so tasty and an absolute purchase must for Easter!
Organic, No Special Diet
It's rare that I have a sweet tooth, but these are just too good to pass up!! I use them as treats when I babysit and they love them! They aren't expensive and they are a quick way to settle that sweet tooth.
Piedmont , SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg! I love jelly beans and these are my absolute favorite jelly beans ever! I searched stores high and low to find these. I always keep a bag in my car. If you like nerds these are the best. My husband doesn't care much for jelly beans and he loves these.
YUMMO!! I wish they were sold all year long. I normally don't like jelly beans but they're the only ones that I will eat. They have a good flavor and the coating is different than any other jelly beans, but in a good way.
Perkinston, MS
Purchased at: Target
I am all about Nerds and candy! When I saw Nerds jelly beans, I couldn’t wait to try them!! I wouldn’t change a thing. I love the crunchy outside! They’re a yummy Easter treat. Great for snacking and watching a movie.
Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Ask a question to the Influenster community...