Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateNerds

by Nerds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nerds Big Chewy Sweet and Crunchy Outside Fabulous Fruity Flavor Classic Candy 10 Ounce Size: Small!
Milton, DE
Nerds Big Chewy Sweet and Crunchy Outside Fabulous Fruity Flavor Classic Candy 10 Ounce Size: Small uploaded by Sara S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These little bite size chewy things are delicious, I can’t just eat one, you get the best of both world crunchy and chewy, I love them.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nerds Big Chewy Sweet and Crunchy Outside Fabulous Fruity Flavor Classic Candy 10 Ounce Size: Small uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I definitely like the regular Big Chewy Nerds more than the Sour version, but they are both super addicting! The sour version is literally too sour for me to eat too many in one sitting!! Haha I love the thin hard candy shell & the chewy center. These Big Chewy Nerds are definitely my favorite candy right now!
Nerds Big Chewy Sweet and Crunchy Outside Fabulous Fruity Flavor Classic Candy 10 Ounce Size: Small uploaded by Tre K.
Eh... this version of nerds is ok I guess... it's definitely not my favorite though. Even though this is technically a nerds candy, they aren't nerds-y enough in my opinion to be called nerds if that makes sense? Lol idk... I'm not a huge fan. I won't be purchasing these again
Hays, KS
Nerds Big Chewy Sweet and Crunchy Outside Fabulous Fruity Flavor Classic Candy 10 Ounce Size: Small uploaded by Katlyn P.
Purchased at: Kroger
I was hesitant to try these chewy nerds, but they are surprisingly addicting. They have a hard outside with a chewy inside. The bag is resealable so eat them at your own pace. I got this bag on sale at Dillons for $1.99 on clearance. Nerds Big Chewy Sweet and Crunchy Outside Fabulous Fruity Flavor Classic Candy 10 Ounce Size: Small
Paragould, AR
1,684 reviews
Nerds Big Chewy Sweet and Crunchy Outside Fabulous Fruity Flavor Classic Candy 10 Ounce Size: Small uploaded by Ashley W.
Nerds Rainbow Tiny Tangy Crunchy Candy and Nerds Grape & Strawberry Candy are my two favorite types of needs to get. To me, the grape is my absolute favorite. I wish they would make an exclusive grape box! I would totally stock up on them.
1,357 reviews
Nerds Big Chewy Sweet and Crunchy Outside Fabulous Fruity Flavor Classic Candy 10 Ounce Size: Small uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very sweet and sour! They are crunchy and chewy in the middle. I really like this candy. They aren't expensive and can be found at Walgreens.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Nerds Big Chewy Sweet and Crunchy Outside Fabulous Fruity Flavor Classic Candy 10 Ounce Size: Small uploaded by jenn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tangy chewy candy. I prefer regular nerds to these chewy big nerds, but they're not bad. This is my first time trying them. I don't like the texture of them. I think they feel weird on my tongue. Not the worst candy I've had. 🤷‍♀️ I won't be buying them again. I wouldn't recommend this.
Conway, SC
Nerds Big Chewy Sweet and Crunchy Outside Fabulous Fruity Flavor Classic Candy 10 Ounce Size: Small uploaded by Jamie W.
These. Are. The. Best. Candy. I have ever bought I buy the giant canister of these every single week they don't last me long what so ever. Nothing can improve this candy. They are a bit pricey but they are definitely worth it again i buy them weekly.
Walterboro, SC
Nerds Big Chewy Sweet and Crunchy Outside Fabulous Fruity Flavor Classic Candy 10 Ounce Size: Small uploaded by Cerissa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a product I must keep in my snack bag at work or in my bed while I watch tv .I normally purchased them from Wal-Mart at a great price and honestly there isn't anything I want to change about it I love them I enjoy the sweet,fruity,and chewy flavor I would definitely recommend this snack to everyone who is looking to fulfill that sweet fix.
Colts Neck, NJ
I was so excited to find these at the store. I haven't seen them in years. These nerds are so good. They have a crunchy nerd coating and a gummy/jellybean in the middle. I highly recommend giving these a try if you haven't. The sour ones are even better!.

Looking for your answer?