BY NERD SKINCARE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Cleansers have a tricky job. They have to remove the bad, but leave all of the good. This soap-free formula is formulated with yogurt, vitamin E, and fatty acids that balance oil production (instead of stripping your skin). It purifies pores, soothes acne scars, and reduces sun damage to reveal a more even skin tone every time you wash your face. All of the ingredients are naturally sourced and proven to retain moisture for a fresh, healthy glow. Now that's a job well done. see more...

Review (1)
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough about this face cleanser... I knew from the first time using it my face was softwr. I just disnt know how much a difference this made to my face. You know a product has made a difference to your complexion when your boyfriend looks at you and said something is different about you. He told me my face looked brighter and smoother. You know a product is good if a male notices. Lol!
Wilmary G.
Can someone review this already? I want to know if it's good for combo skin.