BY NEOTERIC COSMETICS

* Red Hot Earth self heating, red clay that warms on contact with damp skin to remove deep rooted impurities * Clears excess oils and cleanse pores * Leaves skin soft, smooth and radiant * Anti stress remedy * 15 ml. (0.5 fl. oz.) Sold in packs of 12 see more...

Marie T.
Neoteric Cosmetics Sauna Masque? Deep Pore Cleansing & Toning Mask, Anti stress remedy The Montagne Jeunesse | Sauna Masque (Red, Hot and Earth) had me at HELLO! Only because when I first applied it OH EM GEE! Once it reached my damp face I felt the heat penetrating right away. I can definitely feels like there's a sauna feel (heat) on my face. What amazes me is that it's made from a self heating therapy clay. This is basically for people who have normal, oily font-zone skin. It also focus on deep pore cleansing which is always a plus for me. The results left my face looking all radiant. I do find the masque very thick. Be careful when you apply. It gets messy! Rating: 5/5
Daniella H.
I got this today at Meijer for a little over a dollar. I was intrigued by the idea. As soon as I put it I out warmed up. Not too hot. Just a nice gentle warmth. It left my skin soft and not dry at all. It will burn if you had bad acne patch so watch out.
Katie T.
Nashua, NH
Just bought this mask for a snow day spa day session. Great mask for the price, as they are under $2/mask. A lot more affordable than the other options on the market. A lot of fun for kids, especially at girls' night sleepovers. Not sure how effective they are though.
Jamie T.
These are under $2 at my Walmart. It heats up for a split second and then it's gone. I thought I would get a continued warming for at least a min to be spa like. It didn't really de-dress either. I have only used it once to I cannot say if it deep cleanses your pores. These I use for fun with me and my kids to have an inexpensive spa day "like mommy" does without using the expensive masks.
Rennie D.
Love these masks. i always am sure to grab a few when i am at Walmart or Walgreens to keep my stash up. They work great and are a fantastic price. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed. My fav one is the peel mask.
Eleanor G.
Glendale , CA
I love how affordable this mask is and how well it works! It is very refreshing and feels so nice as you have it on and your skin feels so relaxed and smooth after. It's such a great product!
carley s.
I always get these when they are on sale, to keep a stock of them. I love them all, especially the peel off one! They leave my skin feeling very clean and refreshed. They are great!
Roman J.
They have the creepiest looking packaging but I'm so glad the actual product quality is amazing! I haven't had one of their products feel like a dud to me so that says something
Alise V.
I have a bunch of these masks. They are inexpensive but you can still see a difference using them and they don't make me break out like many other masks I have tried!
Maggie K.
Buford, GA
I tried this at a friends birthday party once and I really liked it! It felt very refreshing and relaxing on my face. Such a great product!
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
What are your favorite ones?
Marie T.