BY NEOSTRATA

This concentrated serum, containing pure 10% Vitamin C antioxidant, is packaged in protective single-dose capsules to enhance product freshness. This powerful antioxidant is an effective daily treatment to protect against drying environmental stressors.

Formulated to reveal a visibly radiant, firmer appearance and improved skin tone.

HOW TO APPLY

Twist capsule open and squeeze directly into palm. Smooth onto skin and layer with a moisturizer. Use once to twice daily.

BENEFITS

Vitamin C Concentrate Radiance Capsules • Concentrated, pure Vitamin C • Targets dull skin for overall luminosity • Daily, single use capsules

JOANNA A.
Toronto , ON
Fun capsules, I only received 3 capsules in my voxbox so it’s hard for me to judge whether or not this product is actually effective. It wasn’t harsh on my skin and it’s a nice, fun ritual if you’re looking for a new vitamin c product.
Aaleen A.
Vitamin c is all the hype & rightly so. It left my skin feeling fresh, rejuvinated, and i can tell that with continued use, my skin will look clearer & brighter because of it's antioxidant content!
Ashlyn J.
Sault Ste, ON
Who doesn’t love a good brightening skin care product, especially as the seasons change?! This concentrated serum contains 10% Vitamin C antioxidant, a powerful antioxidant, that helps to product our skin daily from drying environmental stressors. Love the single dose capsules to keep the product fresh - super easy to use! The serum feels silky and smooth on the skin. One downfall would be that is is very expensive to maintain this routine all year. I’m all for investing in quality skin care products, but when this is only one portion of your routine, it will get very expensive. Once in a while, I’d probably splurge on these.
Victoria S.
Halifax, NS
I received this product for free to test and I loved it. The capsules are very easy to use and there’s a good amount of products in each capsule . I like the design of the packaging , it’s very clean and modern. The capsules made my skin more brighter and feel refreshed.
Shahd H.
Alain
vitamin C is so important for the acnes and the spots . I found it so helpful for my acnes , I like the packaging too 💞💞
g t.
It’s a good product but the texture threw me off every time. It’s a bit sticky and doesn’t absorb quickly into the skin
Cheryl M.
Toronto, ON
This felt so soft and supple on my skin. It worked so well with the serum and moisturizer. I love the packaging.

I would definitely purchase after testing out what influenster sent me.
Katie N.
I like the fact that these come in little capsules with just the right amount for your face! It goes on smoothly but I do find that my face feels quite sticky until I wash it again- like there’s no way I could apply makeup after doing this, this is strictly a product to use at night. That’s the only negative for me. My skin has improved quite a bit in the 2 weeks I’ve been using it, I can’t wait to see how much it’s improved after the full 30 days!
Keyana D.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I love these so much! Visibly brightens my complexion and when I put it over a pimple I actually feel a tingle! Nothing too bad and it is only momentary. But I take this as a sign it is working! I can get at least 2 uses out of a single pod of concentrate.. no need to use all of it. Fabulous product with active ingredients to produce real results.
Bri C.
Wasaga beach, ON
This product to the touch goes on like butter and feels so soft and smooth to the touch. Packaging is super compact and simple making it easy for travel as I do quite frequently. In terms of improvement of skin, tbd - I don’t think I’ve used it enough to see
The only downfall is initially after putting it on it makes your hands feel a bit oily
Emma G.
Follow for a follow 😍👍and I will like 10 of your products on your page for 10 likes back on mine.
anne M.
How is this product in comparison to Mario Badescu vitamin C Serum?
Crystal F.
Does this work for someone who has sensitive skin? How good does this work?
Alyssa A.
Federalsburg, MD
I have acne scars, do you think this would help diminish them?
Alexa C.
I have very sensitive skin, will this irritate my skin? Or is it gentle enough for me to use?