BY NEOSTRATA

This concentrated serum, containing pure 10% Vitamin C antioxidant, is packaged in protective single-dose capsules to enhance product freshness. This powerful antioxidant is an effective daily treatment to protect against drying environmental stressors.

Formulated to reveal a visibly radiant, firmer appearance and improved skin tone.

HOW TO APPLY

Twist capsule open and squeeze directly into palm. Smooth onto skin and layer with a moisturizer. Use once to twice daily.

BENEFITS

Vitamin C Concentrate Radiance Capsules • Concentrated, pure Vitamin C • Targets dull skin for overall luminosity • Daily, single use capsules

Ashley W.
I received these vitamin C capsules for free from Influenster for testing purposes. These little individual capsules contain a lot product. I like how they are concentrated with vitamin C to help with uneven skin tone and dullness. The product is quite thick on its own but adding your your favourite moisturizer makes it less thick. I recommend to put a bit of vitamin C serum either on the back of your hand or on a dish and mix it with he moisturizer and then apply it to your face/neck. I recommend! #complimentary
Felicity H.
Edmonton, AB
I received this from Influenster and Neostrata for testing.

This is a vitamin C concentrate with L-ascorbic acid at 10% in little capsules. Suggested retail price is $45 CAD for 30 capsules.

I've been using it 2 weeks, not daily as I don't use skincare daily. I wish it were longer but it came late. Vitamin C has many well researched benefits of concentrated direct application such as brightening, and antioxidant properties which protect from free radicals. So it's best to apply when you are going out which is what I've been doing. I feel good about using it, I haven't noticed any immediate brightening but maybe a small amount of improvement in tone, and no irritation.

This type of formula is great because the little capsules keep it fresh, as vitamin c is very susceptible to decay from light, air, and moisture and most products lose their efficacy. It also includes L-ascorbic acid which is, as far as I can tell, the best form.

On application it is very slippy, with plenty of product and it only stung for me on a freshly picked pimple (i know i know). It wears VERY well under makeup.

Pros:
Best form of vitamin C
Great way to store as it's entirely protected + FUN
concentrations are listed on the site
Simple list of ingredients + a trusted scientific skincare brand
Very informative website for ingredients and regimes.
Nice packaging (glass and luxe)

Cons:
Ok this is a big one...the second ingredient is dimethicone. So besides the vitamin c, you are basically spreading silicone on your face which is pore clogging and potentially irritating. For those with sensitivities this is a huge NO for theproduct and while I am not sensitive I avoid products that feel heavily siliconey like this because they just aren't great. As a result it basically acts like primer because its the SAME as those silicone primers besides the skincare, so makeup goes on better. Maybe that's a plus but I dont use those for a reason.
And cost...it's over a dollar a use and I just feel that's a lot...there are other formulations at a higher concentration for way less. I know the capsule packaging is very hard to find in Canada but even packaging more in a bigger jar would be less expensive for packaging.
Concentrations are only on the site, so customers in store can't see them immediately.
Wasteful...the big glass jar with only 30 is wasteful, and I couldn't find ANYWHERE if the capsules are biodegradable/safe to compost so I and others will have to trash them.
Debbie Q.
Leamington, ON
This product felt luxurious to apply, and I liked that the correct amount is dispensed every time - but I didn’t notice any benefits in my skin. My fingers that I used to apply it dried out, and went back to normal after I stopped using it so I’m pretty sure that it dried out my face as well. It wasn’t really a win for me. I received this product complimentary for review from influenster.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , ON
I received this product for testing preposes. I also only received 3 so I wasn't able to see a long term effect of the product. I did like that it was going me vitamins C which is amazing for the skin. But I'm not sure how affective the product was for me personally.
Tami L.
Langley, BC
Love this product! I am a huge fan of vitamin C for my face products and this one was not a disappointment. It really helped my skins texture as well as evening my skin tone. Love love love!
Rose A.
Montreal, QC
was really looking forward to adding this product to my routine, but noticed after the second use that it caused a rash-like breakout on my forehead. skipped using it for a few days and tried again, only for the bumps to return
Melissa D.
Midland, ON
I've been using the neostrata vitamin c concentrate for a few weeks now my skin feels a bit smoother. Don't really like how the lotion feels while rubbing it on to my face. Kind of feels like butter.
Lesley P.
I've never used anything like it before and first of all its so cute! I love that the product is in single use packages that look like champagne glasses. The actually product itself is great too. Made my skin extremely radiant when I needed it the lost... Exam season.
Delyana M.
Toronto, ON
The old version of the Vitamin C concentrate has been a part of my skincare routine for years. This new, repackaged version has pretty much kept the great ingredient list and its effectiveness, the only change being the slightly larger capsule size. As for the product itself, I love the brightening effect it has on my skin! Each jar contains 30 individual doses of concentrate inside soft, gold-toned capsules. It applies smoothly (thanks to the silicones in the formula) and absorbs instantly. Sometimes I feel a slight sting on irritated areas of skin, but that goes away quickly. I use it as a primer for the moisturizer in my nighttime routine, or sometimes as a base under makeup. It has a lovely brightening and uplifting effect on my complexion!
I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Danielle M.
Amherstview , ON
What do I do with the little capsule? Is it dissolvable in water? Do I just throw it out?
The product has no scent, which is good.
Feels more like a silicone primer than a cream or concentrate.
Otherwise felt nice on my face.
And didn't break me out.
Emma G.
Follow for a follow 😍👍and I will like 10 of your products on your page for 10 likes back on mine.
anne M.
How is this product in comparison to Mario Badescu vitamin C Serum?
Crystal F.
Does this work for someone who has sensitive skin? How good does this work?
Alyssa A.
Federalsburg, MD
I have acne scars, do you think this would help diminish them?
Alexa C.
I have very sensitive skin, will this irritate my skin? Or is it gentle enough for me to use?