BY NEOSTRATA

This concentrated serum, containing pure 10% Vitamin C antioxidant, is packaged in protective single-dose capsules to enhance product freshness. This powerful antioxidant is an effective daily treatment to protect against drying environmental stressors.

Formulated to reveal a visibly radiant, firmer appearance and improved skin tone.

HOW TO APPLY

Twist capsule open and squeeze directly into palm. Smooth onto skin and layer with a moisturizer. Use once to twice daily.

BENEFITS

Vitamin C Concentrate Radiance Capsules • Concentrated, pure Vitamin C • Targets dull skin for overall luminosity • Daily, single use capsules

Shuang S.
Love the individual capsules. Keeping the product fresh for each use. The formula feels matte and not greasy. I usually wear it at night. A gentle moisturizer, perfect for travelling too.
Celina T.
Ottawa, ON
I liked the capsule concept a lot because it gave your the right amount of product to use. I used the whole thing and didn’t notice a huge difference, my skin was brighter but I wouldn’t say any of my spots were gone. Not sure I would go out to purchase this.
SHEMAE S.
Terrace, BC
Vitamin C is always included in my daily supplements so when I got a chance to try this Vitamin C concentrate as part of my skincare regimen, it really made me so excited to try! I like the concept of little capsules inside. It’s very unique and had enough amount for my face and neck. I hope this is biodegradable so this wouldn’t cause more waste to our environment.

So lets talk about consistency, it has a thin cream-like texture with a velvety feeling. I’ve been using this for 3 weeks now and I would say I am satisfied how I look fresh all day! Maybe If I would continually use this product for at-least 90days, I believe we will see a great result!
Delphine R.
Absolutely love how this vitamin C concentrate makes my skin glow! I use it in my night time routine and apply my night cream on top of it for the ultimate result. My skin looks amazing when I wake up in the morning!
shayna r.
Victoria, BC
I just love these because they are the perfect amount in each capsule for a single use This is important because vitamin c can turn quickly if it’s not properly protected from light heat etc... this makes it so it’s fresh and you get the maximum benefits from it. I’ve only been using it a week since my box arrived quite late and so far no reaction to my sensitive skin and I’ve noticed my skin looking a little more even. I think it will take the full 30 days to see a difference but I love Neostrata products because they’re quality, they work , affordable , nice packaging, and gentle for my sensitive skin. Can’t wait to see more results !!
Emily S.
New westminster, BC
Honestly not entirely sure what this is meant to do... but it makes my face feel really nice so I guess it’s working. Would recommend to others!
Samantha S.
Cochrane, AB
I received this product for free from Influenster for purposes of reviewing.
The packaging/look - love the glass jar. Looks high end. Convenient one time use capsules however as someone who tries to reduce the amount of waste I create this isn't the best. I wish information was provided either on the pamphlet in the box or printed on the jar as to how to use this product with the rest of your skin care routine. It's very important to properly layer products for AM and PM routine, not all products can be used together.
The product - I'm not a huge fan of writing reviews for skincare without using it for 30 to 60 days at least however I am required to now. It's easy to use in terms of portion. It doesn't have a strong odor (would be great for people who are sensitive to smell). The consistency is like a silicon makeup primer, applies easily and feels nice. Have felt some light tingling which I read is normal for vitamin c skincare (did not learn this from Neostrata but from my own research). As for if it's working...honestly I cannot be sure. What I do know is that it's not inconvenient to use it and I've had no bad reactions or problems with it so I will continue to use it until it's done. I think a little vitamin C doesn't hurt
Areeba A.
The packaging is so innovative and hygienic!! The product feels quiet nice but most importantly the brightening effects are very impressive!
I really enjoyed this product, and will likely purchase myself
Kim L.
Edmonton, AB
First of all, I love how easy to use and how cleam this product is! I had never used any products that came in capsule form prior to trying this and totally not as daunting and complicated as it may seem. It's super easy to tear off the top and apply the serum to your face! it is nice that the product is portioned out into capsules and each capsule just enough product for my whole face each use. This is perfect for taking with you when traveling! I liked that this serum is not heavily fragranced and it doesn't leave a sticky, film like residue on the skin. I don't know that it necessarily helped with the few dark spots that I have in 2 weeks time; however, I expect that to see any kind of result in that regard requires diligent use for an extended period of time! I do feel however, this serum did help with evening out my skintone a bit!
Kyrie N.
This has saved my life. I use it every night before I go to bed, because it's so expensive, I only like using it once a day. But it's been about a week and I can already see a major improvement in my skin! My dark spots arent as visible, my skin is smoother, brighter and more healthy looking. Also, I love how it doesnt break me out. This product is a new holy grail!
Emma G.
Follow for a follow 😍👍and I will like 10 of your products on your page for 10 likes back on mine.
anne M.
How is this product in comparison to Mario Badescu vitamin C Serum?
Crystal F.
Does this work for someone who has sensitive skin? How good does this work?
Alyssa A.
Federalsburg, MD
I have acne scars, do you think this would help diminish them?
Alexa C.
I have very sensitive skin, will this irritate my skin? Or is it gentle enough for me to use?