BY NEOSTRATA

This concentrated serum, containing pure 10% Vitamin C antioxidant, is packaged in protective single-dose capsules to enhance product freshness. This powerful antioxidant is an effective daily treatment to protect against drying environmental stressors.

Formulated to reveal a visibly radiant, firmer appearance and improved skin tone.

HOW TO APPLY

Twist capsule open and squeeze directly into palm. Smooth onto skin and layer with a moisturizer. Use once to twice daily.

BENEFITS

Vitamin C Concentrate Radiance Capsules • Concentrated, pure Vitamin C • Targets dull skin for overall luminosity • Daily, single use capsules

vanessa f.
Etobicoke, ON
I have never tried a vitamin c concentrate so this was a new product for me. Overall I was very impressed. I have very dry skin and especially with the cold weather my fave tends to flake. This product left my skin looking more fresh and healthy and not dull and dry.
Kim C.
Montréal, QC
Super intéressant! Je n’avais jamais essayé de suppléments de Vitamine C en capsule auparavant et je suis très surprise! J’adore son efficacité! Bravo! Ça fait différent des autres compagnies. Je serais enclin à en racheter.
Rebecca J.
Hamilton, ON
I looooove this product. Goes on silky-smooth, no heavy perfume, makes my skin feel amazing even if my 6 month-old kept me up all night. It's great!
Cory U.
Etobicoke, ON
I received this item complimentary from Influenster. When I first opened it up, I thought the little pods were clever until I opened one & it squirted everywhere. The feeling was thicker than I assumed for something claiming to be vitamin c & my hands felt a little filmy after. I wasn’t such a fan. #contest
Nav H.
BRAMPTON, ON
Love these vitamin c capsules. They helped in reducing dark spots on my face that I got after I picked on my acne. They do not irritate skin and there is no odour to it. I used it for 3 weeks and will include it in my skin routine.
Holly N.
Toronto, ON
I’ve been fussing with my skin lately and these capsules gave me the TLC my face needed to heal. I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly I saw results. The capsules contain enough product to cover my entire face and neck and I appreciate how I could use the perfect amount each time without wasting.
Gurmannat S.
Toronto, ON
I recently received a neostrata voxbox. I’ve always heard good things about neostrata but never used the products . But I must tell you all their products are amazing. This vitamin c concentrate has changed my skin. My skin is much more brighter ❤️
Jenna K.
Toronto, ON
Thanks to Influenster for sending me this sample to test out. What an awesome surprise! Unlike most. Vitamin C products, this one was light, absorbed instantly, and was easy to layer. I definitely recommend it and love the little packaging twists so the product stays fresh longer.
mia m.
Lakefield , ON
LOVE! I’ve never tried a vitamin C concentrate and I am so glad this was the first one I was able to! Amazingly smooth as it goes on and after. Feels almost like the pore-fessional primer from benefit but beneficial for your skin! An all around great product!
Yuliya I.
Stouffville, ON
Love this! it’s a super cool concept and works like magic. this made my skin so soft and it didn’t smell awful like other concentrates i’ve tried. reasonably priced and i think it’s great!
Emma G.
Follow for a follow 😍👍and I will like 10 of your products on your page for 10 likes back on mine.
anne M.
How is this product in comparison to Mario Badescu vitamin C Serum?
Crystal F.
Does this work for someone who has sensitive skin? How good does this work?
Alyssa A.
Federalsburg, MD
I have acne scars, do you think this would help diminish them?
Alexa C.
I have very sensitive skin, will this irritate my skin? Or is it gentle enough for me to use?