BY NEOSTRATA

This concentrated serum, containing pure 10% Vitamin C antioxidant, is packaged in protective single-dose capsules to enhance product freshness. This powerful antioxidant is an effective daily treatment to protect against drying environmental stressors.

Formulated to reveal a visibly radiant, firmer appearance and improved skin tone.

HOW TO APPLY

Twist capsule open and squeeze directly into palm. Smooth onto skin and layer with a moisturizer. Use once to twice daily.

BENEFITS

Vitamin C Concentrate Radiance Capsules • Concentrated, pure Vitamin C • Targets dull skin for overall luminosity • Daily, single use capsules

Jessica C.
Milton, ON
It's still too soon for me to see if this has changed my skin tone, however I do have to say that I do like how it feels on my face. The serum isn't wet or sticky but actually feels very flight and like nothing is on once you apply it. I do question however what the pods are made out of. It feels like plastic but I would prefer it to be made of substance that will dissolve under water or is compostable instead of more plastic waste being added to our environment
Aziza B.
Toronto, ON
I’m used to using serums that are liquid-like and was surprised to see that when I cracked open a capsule it was a cream-like consistency. I did like it though because I feel like it applied like a moisturizer and one capsule was enough for my face and neck. There is not scent to the product which my sensitive skin is thankful for. I’m excited to continue using up the month’s supply and putting together my overall thoughts but so far so good!! Thank you influenster and neostrata!!
Deborah S.
Loving the consistency of this Vitamin C Concentrate! I thought for sure it would be a liquid bit it’s super creamy and there is more than enough for my entire face, neck & décolletage! There are 30 capsules in the package (& I love anything that comes individually packaged) and I cannot wait to see what my face looks like at the end of this.
Burcu E.
ı bought NeoStrata Vitamin C Concentrate at Shoppers Drug Mart on sale and the cosmetician gave me a full-size sample of NeoStrata's Foaming Face Water. Downside is I use one capsule every night and there's only 30 in the jar. I'm almost at end of 1st jar, so will probably buy again, but I'm also going to research other options. It's easy to twist the end of the capsule off and squeeze it out. It glides on nicely and is spreadable. I've already begun to see fading in sunspots and overall nicer texture so I recommend giving it a try.
Chantale M.
Pickering, ON
I really loved the concept of these little Vitamin C pods. It gives you the perfect amount to put on your face neck and felt really nice on. I usually put a Vitamin C concentrate on so I did have something to compare it to and I really enjoyed having these be individual. Overall, I felt it did what vitamin C should and depending on the price I would definitely recommend it.
🌸🌸🌸Sandy L.
Love these vitamin c concentrate masks! So easy for travel and storage. It really makes my face brighter and I felt a difference from using it three times already. I love the packaging as well and would recommend.
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
Love love love. Just enough to provide enough nutrition to the skin. Lived for the smoothness it provides as well as the shine and brightness
Candice M.
Edmonton, AB
So far so good!! I have sensitive skin and this makes if feel so smooth and soft. Can't wait to try for full 30 days to see difference.
Andra T.
This worked so good for my texture I have oily skin. It improved my texture and reduced my pores will be restocking again soon
Giuli D.
montreal, QC
This is absolutely amazing, it leaves my skin so bright and glowy, I will buy it for sure. Perfect for acne scars!
Emma G.
Follow for a follow 😍👍and I will like 10 of your products on your page for 10 likes back on mine.
anne M.
How is this product in comparison to Mario Badescu vitamin C Serum?
Crystal F.
Does this work for someone who has sensitive skin? How good does this work?
Alyssa A.
Federalsburg, MD
I have acne scars, do you think this would help diminish them?
Alexa C.
I have very sensitive skin, will this irritate my skin? Or is it gentle enough for me to use?