BY NEOSTRATA

This concentrated serum, containing pure 10% Vitamin C antioxidant, is packaged in protective single-dose capsules to enhance product freshness. This powerful antioxidant is an effective daily treatment to protect against drying environmental stressors.

Formulated to reveal a visibly radiant, firmer appearance and improved skin tone.

HOW TO APPLY

Twist capsule open and squeeze directly into palm. Smooth onto skin and layer with a moisturizer. Use once to twice daily.

BENEFITS

Vitamin C Concentrate Radiance Capsules • Concentrated, pure Vitamin C • Targets dull skin for overall luminosity • Daily, single use capsules

Natalie ..
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing concentrate that is super gently on the skin and is so amazing. It exceeded any expectations I had and is so gently and long lasting on the skin you forget you have it on which is always a good sign
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
I highly recommend this! The concentrate makes your skin feel so refreshing and so alive. I think this does a 180 on your skin and I highly recommend.
Shanna N.
Evansville, In
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product. Definitely give it a try. It feels so good on and it's effective. Awesome Vitamin C Concentrate.
Assunta F.
These little capsules are tiny miracle workers. A few days of using them and my skin looks a lot less dull and more refreshed. I think I would definitely buy them but hope that the instructions are more clear on how to use the product.
Niha d.
maharashtra
I love capsules, so easy to use, I find you must keep the cover on the jar or they will dry out a bit and they will harden making it difficult to open. I like that this is 10% vit c, and after my skin gets used to this, I can move on to the one with 20% vitamin C. I find this much more hydrating than the vitamin C serums I'm use to. I would prefer it was thinner, and I find one capsule is barely enough to cover my skin and neck - maybe that is because my skin is super dry? I use this over my glycolic 5% smoothing cream, before my foundation primer in the morning.
Lilli C.
Winnpeg, mb
I really like how the product is already portioned for you and the packaging helps to protect the active ingredients. I found the pods a little hard to open with nails but the product was worth the struggle. It’s really silky and everything I put on after went on really nicely. I only had 3 capsules to try so results I’m not so sure about.
Aziza B.
Toronto, ON
I’m used to using serums that are liquid-like and was surprised to see that when I cracked open a capsule it was a cream-like consistency. I did like it though because I feel like it applied like a moisturizer and one capsule was enough for my face and neck. There is not scent to the product which my sensitive skin is thankful for. I’m excited to continue using up the month’s supply and putting together my overall thoughts but so far so good!! Thank you influenster and neostrata!!
Helga L.
Calgary, AB
This product is amazing! In the month I have been using I've seen great results, a new scarring has faded, my skin looks brighter and my make up looks better! I have very sensitive skin that often reacts poorly to many products, but that wasnt an issue with this one. I will definitely repurchase this
👑ROYAL D.
It’s one of those products that you wake up with and notice a difference in your skin right away! It’s easy to open and even faster to apply it. Sinks into your skin without any irritation or discomfort!
Arely R.
Montreal, QC
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an Amazing Concentrate!
I see a difference on my skin in only 4 days to use. The best thing is you can used if you have a sensitive skin like me.
I really recommend this product.
Emma G.
Follow for a follow 😍👍and I will like 10 of your products on your page for 10 likes back on mine.
anne M.
How is this product in comparison to Mario Badescu vitamin C Serum?
Crystal F.
Does this work for someone who has sensitive skin? How good does this work?
Alyssa A.
Federalsburg, MD
I have acne scars, do you think this would help diminish them?
Alexa C.
I have very sensitive skin, will this irritate my skin? Or is it gentle enough for me to use?