Neostrata Ultra Moisturizing Face Cream

by NeoStrata

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neostrata Ultra Moisturizing Face Cream!
Jade L.
Cordeaux Heights, NSW
Neostrata Ultra Moisturizing Face Cream uploaded by Jade L.
I really didn't like this product. It felt way too heavy on my face, like there way always a thin heavy layer as it never absorbed into my skin. Trying to use this at night meant that the products would basically smear all over my pillow instead of staying on my face.
Ainsley M.
Hamlyn Terrace, NSW
Neostrata Ultra Moisturizing Face Cream uploaded by Ainsley M.
This Neostrata Ultra Moisturizing Face Cream is deeply hydrating and absorbs Into the skin so quickly. The formula is lightweight not thick and heavy like some moisturisers and is also super soothing and calming on sensitive skin. I found that using this moisturiser as the last step in my routine dulls down all redness and really leaves your skin glowing without a greasy and oily film that I get with others. There is also no scent to this product which makes it perfect to apply right before bed so that you wake up feeling soft, smooth and hydrated! I highly recommend this product if you have dry, stressed or sensitive skin as it will truly help restore moisture.
Valentina L.
Marrickville, NSW
Neostrata Ultra Moisturizing Face Cream uploaded by Valentina L.
Neostrata Ultra Moisturizing Face Cream uploaded by Valentina L.
I have been applying the Neostrata Restore Ultra Moisturising Face Cream for three weeks now, and I’m going to tell you my journey. The product itself ticks all the boxes, coming in a 40g package, It’s really handy for traveling, or for your gym bag. I especially love the fact that it just simply doesn’t smell, or irritates my skin (I have a combination and sensitive skin). Must say this face cream is hypoallergenic and safe to use for skins with rosacea or general redness. I started applying together with the Restore Bionic Face Serum the texture is light and easy to apply leaving my skin feeling softer and more importantly lasts for the whole day or night. I have been using it at night to specially repair my skin and when I wake up I can feel my face soft and calmer, so it is a good idea to use it in case of irritation. It keeps moisture in all areas of my skin without leaving it oily or dry patches, which was a big concern. On the down side I must say a couple of times after applying it, I felt it lacked the moisture feel on my skin as it might feel sticky, I believe it does not dry fast enough for the morning routine so I decided to use it overnight instead, not much of an issue there. #MeetNeostrataAU
Vidya L.
Sydney
Neostrata Ultra Moisturizing Face Cream uploaded by Vidya L.
I’ve never had any good luck with moisturisers until I received this Neostrata face cream. I’m not just saying it because I want to right a good review. I honestly did feel that the product is great on my skin. Just like the serum it gives such a healthy glow to my face. It’s a bit thick but doesn’t feel tacky at all. After I started using the three products I received- the cleanser, the serum and the moisturiser I’ve seen a huge difference in the way my skin looks and feels. I’ll definitely recommend all of these to anyone who has very dry and dull skin.
Simone L.
Ocean shores , NSW
Neostrata Ultra Moisturizing Face Cream uploaded by Simone L.
Hands down one of the best moisturisers for making your skin glow after all of your other products on your face to restore moisture, especially because it’s winter here in aus and it’s needed with all the heaters and constant wind.
Anthonia Oluwabunmi U.
Montreal, QC
Neostrata Ultra Moisturizing Face Cream uploaded by Anthonia Oluwabunmi U.
I got my Influenster Vox Box 📦 with free Neostrata products and they totally work so well on my face. No allergies, no redness, no swelling , no itching and my facial skin is less oily, brighter and finer. Thanks to Neostrata and Influenster. I highly recommend everyone to buy and use The Neostrata Restore Bionic Oxygen Recovery and The Neostrata Restore Hydration and Replenishment PHA Daily Moisturizer Anti-aging for sensitive skin.I received the complimentary Neostrata VoxBox. Merci beaucoup Influenster, c’est gentil. J’aimerais bien une autre boit bientôt svp
Fiona S.
Sydney, New South Wales
Neostrata Ultra Moisturizing Face Cream uploaded by Fiona S.
This moisturiser was nice, a small amount went a long way and felt cooling to the skin. There is no scent which is nice and is a cream finish. I found that there was a slight tackiness to the skin which is fine if I am applying makeup over the top, however at night id prefer my moisturiser to feel soaked into the skin completely. Not a deal breaker and still nice to use, I just have used others I prefer more.
Lauren F.
Neostrata Ultra Moisturizing Face Cream uploaded by Lauren F.
I’ll start by saying that I’m usually a gel moisturiser gal. I find creams too heavy on my skin and they often look greasy. NOT THIS GUY! This is so gentle on the skin and it actually leaves my skin super hydrated. I find that it sinks in really quickly and I notice my skin looking more plump and refreshed whenever I use it. I have also noticed a reduction in skin texture which is great. I will say, the only downside, this is quite expensive for what you get. You also go through the moisturiser quite quickly, which is another downside. If it’s on sale, I would definitely recommend purchasing it 😊
Ksenia T.
Sydney, NSW
Neostrata Ultra Moisturizing Face Cream uploaded by Ksenia T.
I am a bit torn about this moisturiser. I love how hydrating it is, my skin looks very plump and nourished after continuous use, but it is very sticky! I only use it during day time now, as it’s acting as an excellent binding primer for makeup, but if I use this at night, my face literally sticks to the pillow. I tried waiting but the feeling of stickiness does not dissipate even after half an hour. Overall, it’s a nice moisturiser but I don’t think it’s suited for nighttime use.
Pauline B.
Mooroolbark, VIC
Neostrata Ultra Moisturizing Face Cream uploaded by Pauline B.
I have been using this moisturizer for 10 days now and I can say that it is a nice moisturizer that absorbs fast and easy into the skin and doesn’t sit on the skin. It is light and moisturizing and lock the serum in place. It doesn’t have any scent and the ingredients list is good. Unfortunately, I have to say that it doesn’t do wonders like the serum and the face wash and the bottle is small relatively to the serum and the face wash

Looking for your answer?