BY NEOSTRATA

Ideal for a quick fix for dull skin concentrating on more resistant dry skin areas. This duo will give you quick results with no downtime. Ideal for All skin types Loss of radiance All ages Results Exfoliates superficial layers of the skin Revitalizes complexion enhancing skin clarity Reveals radiant younger-looking skin after just 1 treatment see more...

Beth-Ann S.
Best physical exfoliant out there! This is a harsh scrub but it leaves your skin baby soft! You massage the scrub in for two minutes. Then apply the activator and massage for 1 minute. Your skin will thank you!
shayna r.
Victoria, BC
This stuff is amazing. It really helped to brighten and smooth my skin out. I like this brand because it’s gentle on my sensitive skin and it’s not too expensive. I would recommend it !
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
Hands down, the best facial scrub I have used. I received this product when I went to a training school for the brand. I had it for a few months before I started using it and I can't believe I waited so long so long to try out such a great product. I use it currently 2 or 3 times a week, pending on what my skin needs. I love that it is a 2 step system and it's super gentle on the skin. I find that it doesn't leave my skin red and irritared like some other facial scrubs have done in the past. Since getting it to try from the brand, I have purchased a full size. I picked mine up from my local Shoppers Drug Mart. I have recommended it to many of my family and friends and they have all thanked me for introducing them to such a great product. If you have a chance to try this brand out, I definitely recommend it. You will fall in love with it!
Courtney S.
I love this duo!! I get these bumps all over my cheeks every so often and during my last flare up this really helped improve my skin texture. It can be quite hard and irritating on the skin however, so I only use it a couple times a week during my night time skincare routine.
Harmony F.
Victoria, BC
A good deep exfoliating product! Makes you're skin baby smooth! Helps with rough skin texture and helps rest of skincare routine to penetrate deeper into skin and work more effectively!
Tamara A.
Terrebonne, QC
This is, hands down, the best face scrub ever. You have two steps to follow, first a scrub with tiny grains that really get into your pores to clean all the dirt out. Second, an activator that when you apply it give a little warm feeling. First time I used this product I saw result right away. My nose was so soft. I can't live without this beauty. A box is worth 70$ but I've had it for almost 6 months. I love the smell of the scrub, smells like oranges.
Annie G.
Toronto , ON
Love this product cause it smoothes and refines my skin. It actually work and my skin feels so soft and looks radiant How could you not like this product if it does that for your skin?
Krista C.
St. John's
The BEST microdermabrasion option available in a drugstore. Easy to use, great for sensitive skin. Product last a long time.
Nessa Q.
Toronto
This line of product is good to use. Am using these products and they are working for me along with other skin care products
Emma M.
Belleville , ON
I love Neo products and this one is one of the best. It exfoliates your skin so well and makes it feel super smooth after.