BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift SetsNeoStrata
Skin Resurfacing Duo, Radiance, Crystals and Activator

NeoStrata Skin Resurfacing Duo, Radiance, Crystals and Activator

by NeoStrata

Ideal for a quick fix for dull skin concentrating on more resistant dry skin areas. This duo will give you quick results with no downtime. Ideal for All skin types Loss of radiance All ages Results Exfoliates superficial layers of the skin Revitalizes complexion enhancing skin clarity Reveals radiant younger-looking skin after just 1 treatment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NeoStrata Skin Resurfacing Duo, Radiance, Crystals and Activator!
How would you rate this product?
Steph K.
Eastern passage, NS
This was the best stuff !! I still have a tiny bit left and I am sooo sad .. this product was amazing.. absolutely AMAZING . The new product has NOTHING on this one ! The Crystal's feel freaking amazing and then the activator made it foam so beautifully . It was definetly the best exfoliating system ever !! The new one feels nothing like this one did ! Neostrata should have never changed it !
Amberly T.
Kingston, ON
Love the way this goes on in 2 steps, you can feel the tingle when you apply the activator and it starts working, leave skin feeling bright, fresh and clean afterwards.
Katie B.
Niagara Falls , ON
This brings my skin to life! I was hesitant at the price, but it has helped my skin so much.
Kaitlyn  S.
Toronto, ON
I bought it when I had bad adult acne a few years ago. Neostrata is the ONLY brand that healed my acne (other than cutting most sugar out if my diet). I’m embarassed to tell you how much money I spent on low to high end (yes even La Mer) brands in hopes it could cure my ever persisting acne. A lady at Shoppers told me she suffered from acne and recommended this brand. Wow! Today, I only get the occassional pimple at that time if the month. This resurfacing duo is amazing. Your skin will feel as if you had a professional facial. Directions: Wet your face, take a quarter sized amount of crystals and rub over your face. Rub well (it feels rough but doesn’t hurt- maybe avoid if you have sensitive skin- better for combination/oily skin). And then put a small amount of activator- it feels warm. Then rinse off and use a serum or moisturizer after!
Zinobia  W.
Toronto, ON
One of my friends recommended this product to me because my skin used to be super irritated. I used it religiously and it made a HUGE difference in my skin- it’s now clear and smooth . The activator can tingle a little so be careful if you have sensitive skin.
Elise M.
Vancouver, BC
Wow. My skin has never been so soft in my life. I can’t believe it. You scrub this creamy exfoliant (crystals) on your face then massage the activator on top and wash it off and your skin is brand new. I heard it was good but didn’t expect it to be this good! Loveee
Samantha  O.
I received this duo in a NeoStrata starter kit. At first I didn't love the product. I find that the crystals are a little abrasive and the two step process inconvenient. However, afterward my skin was baby soft. I used the rest of my products and when I woke up my skin was so soft and hydrated.
Tahnee  T.
Kamloops, BC
This makes my skin so smooth and fresh! It removes any flakes and dullness leaving you with a perfect glow! The way it warms up as you use it truly feels magical!
Janelle J.
Sarnia, ON
This product is now combined into one product, but it is amazing! The crystals get everything off
jill W.
Oshawa, ON
Hands down the best exfoliator I have ever used. Leaves the skin noticeably softer after use. Its pricey but because you dont use it everyday it last such a long time. Will never stop using it

Looking for your answer?