NeoStrata Skin Active Perfecting Peel 13 peels uploaded by Robyn D.

BY NEOSTRATA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

(3 Month Supply) This high strength two-step peel kit delivers noticeable anti aging and skin smoothing benefits, along with improvements in the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines and texture. With regular once weekly use, the peel has been clinically proven to improve skin clarity and brightness and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This in-home treatment peel is formulated with a 20% blend of alpha hydroxy acids, glycolic acid and antioxidant citric acid. It delivers high strength, advanced, antiaging benefits to visually improve skin imperfections such as fine lines and wrinkles, uneven pigmentation and blemishes. Net Weight: 13 Step 1 Peel Pads (1.5 ml/0.05 oz./pad), 13 Step 2 Neutralizer (1.5 ml/0.05 oz./pad) see more...

Review (1)
Robyn D.
Omg is this what the fountain of youth looks like? Well it's as close as you can get from home. I love love this peel. 20% strength and physician grade strength,makes this totally practical and time saving. I have normal skin and use this once a week. I love what this does to my skin. I physically look radiant, smooth, and bright. Surprisingly I also look really moisturized. This peel takes 5 minutes and your ready to wipe it off. I love love love this. I know you have to buy them all upfront, but this is one of the only times I am going to say worth every dollar.