BY NEOSTRATA

• Gently cleanse and lightly exfoliate skin without drying or stripping with a non-irritating PHA formulation suitable for all skin types.
  • Gluconolactone (PHA) is non-irritating and suitable for all skin types.
  • Prepares skin to optimize the skincare regimen that follows.
  • Repeated use helps make skin appear smoother and younger.

• I came across the neostrata clarifying line the other day...2 Answers
kelise s.
United States
It's amazing I love how it cleans my face and clean the pores and also I love how I got a glowing skin it beautiful just great
Janet T.
Toronto, ON
Great product! Its fragrance free, doesn't strip your skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.
Chrisa A.
Mississauga , ON
Wasn’t sure what to expect from this product but my minimum requirement is for my face cleanser to at least *cleanse* my face (I sometimes use a powder foundation and has since been mostly removable by any other face wash I’ve used). However, with a swipe of toner and a cotton ball afterwards, it was as though I hadn’t used anything at all, with the cotton ball being so saturated with the colour of my foundation. The morning after I had one small whitehead on my chin and one on my forehead which does not happen. Cleansing ability for how much this is just didn’t do it.
Samantha B.
Bolton, ON
Good for getting rid of dirt or any makeup left over on the face before using the Glycolic Peel. It does a good job of removing oil and dirt but I did find it personally a little drying. Although it’s a good step before the peel. It did not irritate or bother my skin.
This product was received for free from Influenster and Neostrata free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Kristina N.
Markham , ON
I really enjoyed using this cleanser, it was super mild and not abrasive on the skin at all. Usually when I use cleansers they leave my skin feeling dry and tight but I didn’t feel that at all even though it’s winter in Canada. I am very happy with it and will purchase a full size when I’m finished with the travel size
Rebecca D.
Edmonton, WY
I really loved this! I’ve been using it for a week to take off my face up and along makes my FOREO it works like a dream. UNSCENTED, mega gentle and leaves skin feeling soft/moisturized. I will very likely buy a full sized of this product (the sample size was sent to me)!
Leah S.
Brampton, ON
This product is amazing! It cleanses my face well, and gets rid of my pores really efficiently as well! I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate it at all. The packaging is really nice, very clean and simple.
Thyrza O.
Toronto, ON
It is a Very nice and light cleanser. A little hard to see if you have enough and it doesn’t foam up or lather up well but it does works well. It is easy to use too much as I thought it would work into more of a foam.
Burcu E.
w hat an amazing cleanser ! This is the PHA formula which basically means its a gentle form of glycolic acid so its perfect for those with sensitive skin. I started using this cleanser about a week ago and I noticed a difference in my skin straight away. It felt smoother looked clearer and my makeup looked better. I have been using this twice a day and I am in love with it. I am seeing huge improvements in my skin and whats even better is this cleanser isn't that expensive I think it retails here for about �24 which is amazing.. Thats probably because Neostarta hold the patent for gylcolic's definitely a brand worth looking into if you like AHA's
Victoriana P.
I tried this product by itself the first time and my face felt really fresh! The odour of the product isn’t an issue. I wish I got a bigger sample! I love it.
chantelle i.
Stettler, AB
I came across the neostrata clarifying line the other day and am curious to know if it works. Can anyone give me recommendations on what products to use for some mild acne and hyperpigmentation and what to maybe pass on?