NeoStrata Moisture Infusion Hydrating Cream, Moisturizing, 50 mL uploaded by Marialys G.NeoStrata Moisture Infusion Hydrating Cream, Moisturizing, 50 mL uploaded by Ainsley C.

BY NEOSTRATA

Ideal for replenishing skins moisture. The skin is softer more comfortable and supple. Ideal for Dry normal skin Dehydrated skin All ages Results Replenishes moisture Restores softer more comfortable and supple skin see more...

Megan Marie B.
Florence, NS
This product is very hydratingband is dermatologist recommended it’s my fav cream to put on after cleansing and before my makeup it’s it’s also good as night cream going to bed as well! it’s avail at your local shoppers drug mart you can ask a beauty expert today! 💋
Chloe S.
Kitchener
Got a sample size of this product for Christmas, was better than expected. I used this cream after exfoliating with one of NeoStrata's face washes and it soothed my skin (which was feeling tight after washing). Love the texture of this, it's silky smooth and easily applicable on the skin. The only thing I didn't enjoy was that the moisture did not last long. Maybe a few hours? Overall pretty good.
Baira T.
Toronto , ON
In love with this moisturizer!! My skin feels really good and looks really moisturized, I’ve using this for two months now and my skin has this natural glow now. I’m really satisfied with the results and will be buying it in the future 100%
Marialys G.
Winnipeg, MB
This is by far the best moisturizer I’ve used in a while. I use it in the mornings and at nighttime. My skin feels amazing and not heavy or too oily. Very happy with it and I’ve only used it for about a week!
Ainsley C.
Waterville Sunbury , NB
Only can my mother suggest that I need to use a better moisturizer in a way that suggests that I'm looking a little haggard.

After a week of using the NeoStrata Moisture Infusion, Hydrating cream (twice a day), I can see and feel a difference in my skin. I thought my department store brand, *cough* Clinique *cough* was cutting it, but it wasn't.

I think with continued regular use I will continue to notice a change with the finer lines I have acquired.

Will continue to buy.
Empire M.
This is by far the best moisturizer I have ever used. I use it for both day and night and love how I feel it working. It keeps my skin feeling smoothing and hydrated.
Courtney S.
Extremely hydrating but I definitely can only use it at night as it takes a while to absorb into the skin. Has really helped with my dry skin, especially around my nose. I’m not the biggest fan of the packaging as I feel that because it is in a jar it would be easily contaminated.
Heidi W.
Montreal
Heard great things about NeoStrata. Wondering if this moisturizer is good for My mature, acne prone skin. Comments?