NeoStrata Moisture Infusion Hydrating Cream, Moisturizing, 50 mL uploaded by Ainsley C.

BY NEOSTRATA

Ideal for replenishing skins moisture. The skin is softer more comfortable and supple. Ideal for Dry normal skin Dehydrated skin All ages Results Replenishes moisture Restores softer more comfortable and supple skin see more...

Empire M.
This is by far the best moisturizer I have ever used. I use it for both day and night and love how I feel it working. It keeps my skin feeling smoothing and hydrated.
Ainsley C.
Waterville Sunbury , NB
Only can my mother suggest that I need to use a better moisturizer in a way that suggests that I'm looking a little haggard.

After a week of using the NeoStrata Moisture Infusion, Hydrating cream (twice a day), I can see and feel a difference in my skin. I thought my department store brand, *cough* Clinique *cough* was cutting it, but it wasn't.

I think with continued regular use I will continue to notice a change with the finer lines I have acquired.

Will continue to buy.
Heidi W.
Montreal
Heard great things about NeoStrata. Wondering if this moisturizer is good for My mature, acne prone skin. Comments?