BY NEOSTRATA

NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Smoothing Cream 5 Glycolic Acidmoisturizes skin while exfoliating dead cells on skins surface and maximizing skin renewal. This daily moisturizer helps reveal a smoother more radiant and visibly younger skin. see more...

Lissa C.
I was  a bit cautious when they changed the name and formula to this from their Exfoliating Cream Level 3 but I have to say its even better on my skin then it used to be. It makes me look smooth and have even pigmentation. Its honestly my HG. I have bought several bottles.
say deh S.
I like to use 10% glycolic acid from now and then to exfoliate the layer of dead skin on my face. This product is very good its natural and not hardh on skin. It leave my skin glowing.
Quvante A.
Scarborough, ON
I've only been using it for 2 days and I see a difference ! I purchased a tube of this under the recommendation of a lady at my drug store. The lotion itself looks like a translucent beige, I honestly thought there might be something wrong with it. There is a light scent to it but nothing offensive. It applies smoothly but has a bit of a tacky feel to it. Definitely only something I apply at bedtime. Skin is indeed more radiant in the morning. I reccommend having some off days when using it so your skin can peel :)
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
I absolutely loooove glycolic renewal! I have a mild acne problem & get small bumps under my skin. The glycolic renewal really helps smooth out my skin. My makeup application looks 10% nicer & I noticed a difference after one night of using it. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT & will buy it for ever if it keeps my skin smooth. The whole neostrata brand is incredible.
Nicole N.
Medicine Hat, AB
I tried this product for the first time in 2017. I love this product because it makes my skin feel so smooth and it seems to make it look younger looking. The consistency of the formula of the cream is little on the thin side but it moisturizes just as good as my regular cream. I would have to say this is one of the best products I tried in 2017 my skin has never looked nicer. I highly recommend this product two people over the age of 40. NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Smoothing Cream
Gina B.
Grand Lake, NS
This cream has changed my life! I've tried so many creams over the years and this one is worth the extra $. Even coconut oil can't give me what NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal can. It's not heavy at all, keeps my pores small and clean and exfoliates at all at the same time!
Shirley L.
Kitchener , ON
I got this cream in a sample size from Shoppers Drug Mart and was excited to use it. It went on nice and smooth, and I did notice that it made my skin look mildy brighter, but THE SMELL.. I just couldn't handle it. It smelled like armpit in a really gross musky way.
Tracy L.
pickering
I have been using the 10% Glycolic smoothing cream for 9 years now almost religiously. The times I have gone without the cream I notice how dull my skin looks. It helps my skin feel smooth and bright. One of my favourite products in my beauty bag!
Teresa H.
Vancouver, BC
I've been using this product for around 3 years now and it has CHANGED my skin dramatically. I will never be without it. It's the perfect amount of hydration for my oily skin which helps balance it out. This cream keeps my skin insanely smooth and clear. It also helps with any redness left behind by past acne scars. Highly recommend!
Crystal D.
Oshawa, ON
I can't live without Glycolic acid in my life. While I do love the smoothing cream and smoothing lotion, I can get the heavy lifting done with the serum and mix it up with a day cream from another sub brand or brand.
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
I am in LOVE with the serum version of this!! What is the difference between the serum and this cream?