BY NEOSTRATA

NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Smoothing Cream 5 Glycolic Acidmoisturizes skin while exfoliating dead cells on skins surface and maximizing skin renewal. This daily moisturizer helps reveal a smoother more radiant and visibly younger skin. see more...

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Georgetown, ON
This stuff is my best spring discovery! I have combination, acne prone light skin and freckles. I get dry patches on my cheeks, oily in tzone and hormonal breakouts on my chin. I use this 3 x a week at bedtime and it leaves my skin glowing! It's not too harsh to aggravate my dry spots but def helps exfoliate them smooth and keeps breakouts under control. Doesn't sting at all and is way nicer than scrubbing my skin to death with physical exfoliants, highly recommend!
Fawn H.
Fawn H.
Calgary, AB
I'm giving this 4 stars. I like this cream, It stings a little when you put it on but leave it overnight and redness seems to go away. It's a little pricey however, a little goes a long way. I did start getting little bumps when I started using but that's just what any product that is purging your skin does.
Shirley L.
Shirley L.
Kitchener, ON
I got this cream in a sample size from Shoppers Drug Mart and was excited to use it. It went on nice and smooth, and I did notice that it made my skin look mildy brighter, but THE SMELL.. I just couldn't handle it. It smelled like armpit in a really gross musky way.
Natalie e.
Natalie e.
London, ON
I recently started using this glycollic peel and I've already started to notice that my dark spots have disappeared! My skin has started to feel softer and I noticed that my pores are not so prominent like they were before. Honestly such a good product!
Quvante A.
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
I've only been using it for 2 days and I see a difference ! I purchased a tube of this under the recommendation of a lady at my drug store. The lotion itself looks like a translucent beige, I honestly thought there might be something wrong with it. There is a light scent to it but nothing offensive. It applies smoothly but has a bit of a tacky feel to it. Definitely only something I apply at bedtime. Skin is indeed more radiant in the morning. I reccommend having some off days when using it so your skin can peel :)
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Medicine Hat, AB
I tried this product for the first time in 2017. I love this product because it makes my skin feel so smooth and it seems to make it look younger looking. The consistency of the formula of the cream is little on the thin side but it moisturizes just as good as my regular cream. I would have to say this is one of the best products I tried in 2017 my skin has never looked nicer. I highly recommend this product two people over the age of 40. NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Smoothing Cream
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Hamilton, ON
I got this as a sample from my local drug store and applying it I feel it burn alittle on skin I just put on a thin layer iam new to this product line but I have been experimenting the last month on new products I never heard of or tried before after putting it on my face feels sticky I can really feel this product on my skin and I like smoother product iam going to finish the tube to see the long term effect of it
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
vancouver, BC
I've been using this product for around 3 years now and it has CHANGED my skin dramatically. I will never be without it. It's the perfect amount of hydration for my oily skin which helps balance it out. This cream keeps my skin insanely smooth and clear. It also helps with any redness left behind by past acne scars. Highly recommend!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Calgary, AB
I love all Neostrata products! This one is great. I love the glycolic acid in it, which helps with oily skin, acne and black heads. This product is on the pricier side but completely worth it. I would recommend this product 100%.
Shagufta a.
Shagufta a.
Its very nice product to begin with if you haven't used any product which have Glycolic renewal in it. I have used no breakout ( normal skin here) . according to neostrate its good for sensitive skin as well. for me my skin is fresh and healthy . will continue to use it.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
I am in LOVE with the serum version of this!! What is the difference between the serum and this cream?