NEOSTRATA Glycolic Renewal Serum uploaded by Dimitra T.NEOSTRATA Glycolic Renewal Serum uploaded by Beri H.NEOSTRATA Glycolic Renewal Serum uploaded by Chantel E.

BY NEOSTRATA

This powerful combination of 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and antioxidants is formulated to renew the appearance of skin’s surface texture. Glycolic Acid is precisely blended to maximize exfoliation of surface skin cells, while maintaining an optimal pH.

Targets a smoother, radiant complexion, with improved overall skin quality.

HOW TO APPLY

Use once or twice a day, as tolerated, on cleansed skin before applying a NEOSTRATA® moisturizer. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

BENEFITS

Glycolic Renewal Serum Antioxidant smoothing treatment • Targets a smoother, radiant complexion • High-potency AHA-antioxidant blend • Formulated for improved overall skin quality

chelise G.
Missouri city, TX
This stuff works wonders. The last time I ran out I waited a month to repurchase and my skin went crazy. I’m now on my 3rd bottle and this stuff is amazing. It was actually recommended to me by my dermatologist. First I cleanse with a makeup removing face wash and then I follow up with this. I rub it in really well then let it sit for about 30 seconds and then wash it off. I only use it once a day at night. I really feel like it helps rid my hyperpigmetation while keeping my skin bright.
Kim M.
Aurora, ON
Great product. Can only use once a day. I have seen an improvement in my skin using this product for a few weeks now. Little pricey, but worth it. Super impressed. Probably would buy again if the price was a little lower
Lauren W.
Staff
Toronto
I love this product! Was my first time trying it, but got the results I wanted and will definitely repurchase.
Kristen C.
Winnipeg, MB
I received it for free and to be honest had never heard of the brand until now. It tingles a little when I apply it after cleansing with the mousse. But it doesn’t hurt or react badly to my skin. After a few days I’m really liking the results. I guess only time will tell.
ashley c.
I have been using this product nightly after I cleanse my face, and before applying my skin cream. It goes on very easily and applies smoothly. You do not need a lot of product. I have not noticed any improvement in my face yet, but it does feel softer in the mornings. I was sent this product by Influenster to test it and review. #contest
Andrea G.
Toronto, ON
I received Neostrata Glycolic Renewal Serum free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review, along with Glycolic Mousse Cleanser and Glycolic Renewal Smoothing Lotion.

Pros
- Unscented
- Convenient pump bottle (although I wonder if any product will be wasted at the bottom?)
- Absorbs very quickly
- Pores on nose look smaller and less clogged after a few days’ use

Cons
- Leaves skin feeling dry/tight (MUST use a moisturizer after!!)
- If you use too much, can feel sticky/tacky on face – I found it was too heavy for me to use before makeup application
- Even when used before bed, face felt slimy when washing the next morning (not sure if I was just using too much?)
- Stings a little (less than astringent) on freshly plucked/shaved skin

I have a very simple skincare regimen, so for me I think introducing the serum into my daytime routine was a little too much. However, I’m more than happy to use this before bed – I just have to use less product I think! I noticed after about 4 days of use, the skin on my nose and neck started peeling (less than a sunburn, but still noticeable). Makes sense since the line is all about “resurfacing” and glycolic acid is an exfoliant, but I wasn’t expecting it to work like this! I took a break from the products for a day, used a different moisturizer, and exfoliated in the shower. My skin looks fine now, so I’ll go back to using them again and see what happens – I think I will keep exfoliating regularly too!
Ashley C.
Toronto , ON
This renewal serum treatment for sure does the job I find that my skin is a lot smoother a renewed a lot of my skin I had around my nose which I’m amazed with .. honestly I’ve never heard of this product before I getting my vox Box and I absolutely am in love
Maria A.
Richmond, BC
After I used this product my skin didn't feel as smooth as I hoped. It was my first time using it and second time in the day using the glycolic so I'm not sure if my skin was too sensitive. I rather using the mousse over this one if I had to choose one.
Julia M.
Burnaby, BC
Love the texture of the serum. I have some sun spots that i really wanted to fade. I cant see much difference yet but its only been a few days. BUt it is making my skin quite smooth. I like the way it feels under makeup. Looking forward to seeing if it is more affective! NEOSTRATA Glycolic Renewal Serum
Beri H.
Mississauga, ON
Amazing! I certainly have found a new favorite serum. I love the texture, it's super light and absorbs very fast, not sticky at all, and just needed a very small amount of product for the whole face. Thanks so much Influenster for this great freebie!!