NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Exfoliating Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Annie G.NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Exfoliating Smoothing Lotion uploaded by Cassandra D.

BY NEOSTRATA

NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Smoothing Lotion 10 Glycolic Acidmoisturizes skin while exfoliating dead cells on skins surface and maximizing skin renewal. This daily moisturizer helps reveal a smoother more radiant and visibly younger skin. see more...

Elora C.
Toronto, ON
Neostrata's glycolic acid products are great, super effective and non-irritating. I noticed a difference in my skin within a week of use. My skin texture improved and my pesky closed comedones were zapped away. I also noticed a new overall evenness of my skin tone. Minor facial scars seem to have faded a bit too. Great chemical exfoliator. My only quip is the prize!
Annie G.
Toronto, ON
By far the best body cream you will ever have. I use it 2-3 times a week to have smoother clearer skin and I love it. And those pesky ingrown hairs I get on my legs are clearing up and my legs have never looked better. Love this product
Cindy R.
Brampton , CT
This product saved my skin! It smoothed out my pores and texture from acne and helped with the leftover pigmentation I was dealing with. It makes my skin looking flowing and makes makeup application 10X better! Definitely worth it
kami C.
london, ON
I love this product. I was suffering from horrible cystic acne and this moisturizer and the toner by them saved my life. I have never had clearer skin. The products are more on the expensive side but definitely worth it.