BY NEOSTRATA

This extra-strength foaming cleanser is formulated with glycolic acid(an AHA) along the antioxidant PHA lactobionic acid to cleanse and prepare the skin. Repeated use will leave the skin smoothly textured and may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Daily use of sunscreen or sun avoidance is recommended with use of this AHA product and for one week after, to minimize the risk of sun sensitivity and sunburn. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...*
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING! This is amazing face wash. It leaves my skin feel so clean. I found out about it through an ad, tried it and I'm on my third bottle. It feels like it takes off a layer of dirty old skin after each use but without the sting or burn or irritation. You can feel it working though. I'm addicted!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Boston
Recommended by my dermatologist to help clear my sensitive acne prone skin, this wash is great! It foams up well, invigorates the skin, gives it a good deep clean but is also good for sensitive skin like mine! I've been using it for years and still love it.
Wesley L.
Wesley L.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this product for about a week and I am very impressed that the texture of my skin feels SO SMOOTH. Hopefully, with more time it will clear up the acne on my face.
Erinn N.
Erinn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
So I got this NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash via Brandbacker & NeoStrata.

FIRST THINGS FIRST, WHAT THE HELL IS GLYCOLIC ACID?

Well I will tell you that I have no idea and had to look it up because let's be honest, I didn't read the box or container outside of how much to use.

According to the internet, glycolic acid is an active compound derived from cane sugar that is used most often in chemical peels.

It's basically used to improve the skin's appearance and texture. Primarily to reduce wrinkles, acne, scarring, hyperpigmentation and improve other skin conditions.

Apparently how this works, is that the glycolic acid reacts with the upper layer of the skin and weakens what holds the dead skin cells together and allows the dead skin to be exfoliated.

HOW DID I LIKE THIS PRODUCT?

Well, I tried it out and love that it foamed right out of the container so I wouldn't have to worry about creating the foam myself. It did make it a bit easy to apply to my face but it was fine.

Now the only issue I had when I first washed it off was that it felt a little dry at first. After about 5 minutes, my face felt a little less dry but still a bit tight.

Supposedly if I use it every day, twice a day and it will unclog my pores and smooth it out. I will post a progress report when I am done with the entire bottle.

The verdict thus far, I love it. One use and it already feels smooth and silky. If I could, I would cover myself in this stuff lol.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
IN LOVE!!!! I'm 23 and still have acne, at least one new white head every morning. Lots of texture on my face. After I started using this product, my skin felt amazing by the next morning! It takes off that nasty top layer of dead skin and smooths out your skin! If I have an old pimple I've dried out, this helps the flakiness. My face always feels so baby smooth now! Repurchase 3X!
Kripa G.
Kripa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this face wash! Works sooo well to prevent acne and get rid of existing acne. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it for me. Sometimes I leave it in for several minutes after rubbing it in to get the full effects- not sure if this really does anything. This is one of my must haves for sure!
Best cleanser money could buy! this has made my skin baby soft and super glowy! It gently exfoliates so you shed dead skin quicker. Helps any serum work better for you. Seriously amazing!!
mari m.
mari m.
Cleans my face really well. It leaves the skin so soft and silky. The texture of my skin has never looked better too! I feel it deep cleans all the dirt off the face
member-2653374a0
member-2653374a0
Dr prescribed this last year used it for a while and it wasn't bad but it did make my face a bit sensitive so I used it one day on and on other off
Jaimie B.
Jaimie B.
Leduc, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff it had helped my skin so much. It's is a bit expensive but totally worth the price. It has cleared my skin and has helped a bit with scaring. I started using it about a month ago and i have already seen a difference. Grey product I will definitely keep using!!!