BY NEOSTRATA

This powerful daily cream is formulated with 8% glycolic acid and a firming peptide to target skin's hydrating matrix to minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

HOW TO APPLY

Use once or twice a day on face and neck, as tolerated.

BENEFITS

Firming Anti-Wrinkle Cream Daily peptide infusion • Targets skin’s hydrating matrix for improved firmness and volume • Formulated to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles • Contains a potent firming peptide to target skin elasticity • Formulated with a Glycerin and Vitamin E blend to restore moisture

Andria N.
etobicoke
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
Great moisture! Also I am extremely sensitive to anything on my skin and I do break out with all high end products , including la mer, but this seems to do the job without side effects!
NicoleCait H.
Victoria harbour , ON
I love this cream! I have been looking for a cream that is weightless and makes a difference and this is it. This cream makes my skin feel amazing. Fine lines have started to disappear because of hydration. Highly recommend.
Michelle C.
Despite it being a thick cream I found it left my face feeling supple and nicely moisturized instead of greasy. If you used some type of acid in the morning or even this cream the night before, it might be a bit much the next night. You can tell the glycolic acid is getting to work right away, I already felt the dead skin pilling up if I touched my face. Definitely recommend to those with hyperpigmentation, I noticed the deep colour of my acne marks lightened over night. It won't do miracle works in a week but you'll for sure notice skin improvements!

*Sent by Influenster for review purposes.
Shauna D.
NEOSTRATA Firming Anti-Wrinkle Cream is super light weight and so far has been a nice balance for my sometimes dry, sometimes oily skin! The firming and anti-wrinkle benefits are a proactive and long term game for me to manage any wrinkles and loss of elasticity that may be in my future!
Burcu E.
neostrata is the first anti wrinkle firming cream that really shows a difference,in the apparence of the skin! I don't feel like i have a mask on! It does hydrate and firm the skin!i combine this with collagen ellastin (st ives) cream.i bought this and had the firming eye cream with it as a gift! So, i love this cream so far!
Dawn B.
Lower Sackville , NS
Felt a difference after one day. It made my skin soft but itchy a little bit during application. Itchiness went away quickly and left soft skin
Shannon Y.
Red Deer, AB
Good price point for such a powerful product. I like that I can buy it in the derm section at Shopper’s Drugmart.
Ashley B.
Victoria , BC
This stuff is awesome! I feel like it’s going to be my new buy! Pretty pricey but worth t for sure
Eleonore S.
Montreal , QC
This cream did not work for me at all. It was so rich I could not use it as a day cream, so I started using it at night but it just left a greasy film on my skin. It might be better suited for a more mature skin.
RIVA C.
Vancouver , BC
I received this product from an influenster voxbox for free for testing purposes. After a few uses, I can’t quite comment on how effective the cream is for anti-wrinkle as it isn’t a huge concern of mine, however, the cream applied well and is very moisturizing for winter weather without feeling greasy on my combo acne prone skin. I did feel my face looking plumper when I woke up and no extra sebum was generated from applying this product. It is also mildly scented for those who are sensitive to scents. Overall I had pleasant experiences and will continue to use this product. I do wish this cream came in a pump bottle like their other products though.