BY NEOSTRATA

This unique nighttime transformer supercharges the proven power of Retinol with our patented NeoGlucosamine & reg, amplifying results while delivering a gradual, time-released infusion of pure Retinol in a microencapsulated form to minimize irritation. Widely recognized by dermatologists for its anti-aging power, Retinol helps build natural collagen and its surrounding support matrix for plumping and firming benefits, reducing the look of deep-set wrinkles and minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles from the inside out. Cell turnover is enhanced, revealing smoother skin texture and more even tone with less discoloration. Patented NeoGlucosamine & reg is clinically proven to work synergistically with Retinol, building skin's support matrix to increase skin firming and smoothing effects versus Retinol alone. As skin becomes firmer and new cells emerge, skin is transformed, younger looking. see more...

Neostrata Exuviance Super Retinol Concentrate 1 oz
  • "Super strong and effective. If you are sensitive like me, I would recommend using every other day of you can get irritation or peeling. My skin looked so much brighter after using for one week! My scars are also lightening and face feels firmer. Love it!" in 4 reviews
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Got this at Ulta as a free sample when I bought another Exuviance product, also with the microderm face polish which I haven’t used yet. But this product I love, retinoids are a staple for anti aging so I was excited to try it, fortunately for me I was already using another retinol product so I wasn’t sensitive to it. Love thats it’s time release and applies silky and smooth under my moisturizer at night. I would repurchase this product when I run out
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
She is effective! I got this in a sample size and like it to much I'll be picking up the big mama. My skin isn't too sensitive, but this stuff can irritate your face if you use it too much or too often. That was user error on my part, but since using it (correctly) I've noticed visible smoothing of the textured parts of my skin, fewer fine lines, and overall a brighter complexion. I also appreciate the fact that it absorbs quickly and has a pleasant scent.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I got a sample of this from Ulta. I was skeptical to use it because I have very dry and sensitive skin. Usually my skin turns red any time I use a retinol product but it felt very smooth and velvety immediately. It doesn't dry out my skin at all. But I can't use it every day. Its better for me to use it a few times a week.
Bekah R.
Anacortes, WA
This is a time released formula meant to firm skin and smooth wrinkles and texture. I'm 22 so I don't have wrinkles yet, but my pores are quite large and my skins always tired (mommy madness) so this overnight does wonders for me. You can pick up a sample from sephora before committing to the full thing but I highly recommend it!
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
Jenny F.
How much retin a does it contain

back