BY NEOSTRATA

Take control of shiny, oily, skin and create an instant matte finish with Exuviance Matte Perfection. This super light, oil-free gel quickly absorbs excess oil and minimizes the appearance of pores, transforming oily skin into a smooth matte complexion. Mandelic Acid, a naturally occurring Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) found in almonds, helps provide long-lasting control over oiliness and shine while smoothing the skin. Gluconolactone, a Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) helps improve uneven pigmentation, enlarged pores and roughness, while adding anti-oxidant properties and anti-aging benefits to help decrease fine lines and wrinkles. Exuviance Matte Perfection glides easily over or under moisturizer, can be worn under makeup as a primer, or over makeup to impart a fresh, shine-free finish anytime of the day. Provides a matte, shine-free finish Contains Mandelic Acid for oil control Gluconolactone to provide anti-aging benefits Minimizes pores Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic Dermatologist and allergy tested Directions: Gently smooth over face. Can be worn alone, or over or under other cosmetics. Daily use of a sunscreen or sun avoidance is recommended with use of this AHA product and for one week after to minimize the risk of sun sensitivity/sunburn. Net Weight: 1.7 oz. Ingredients: Aqua (water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Gluconolactone, Mandelic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Silica Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Ammonium Hydroxide. see more...

• I have super oily skin! Does this product help? If so, how is best ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Bekah J.
Bekah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Matte Perfection 1 oz
I have super oily skin. Especially during the summer. I have tried so many moisturizers, primers, and foundations. Nothing has seemed to be the answer. Within a two to four hour span, I am oily and shiny and my makeup as slipped off my face. (Especially my nose.) I love this product, it is moisturizing, but does control the oil. My makeup stays flawless all day!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Matte Perfection 1 oz
I was recommended this a few years ago to keep my oily skin at bay, and I have to say, as far as mattifying fluids go, it works pretty well for the first little while. It feels very suede-like on the skin, and does reduce oil and shininess, though I didn't find it lasted for too long throughout the day. Mind you, I used it in the early fall, when it was still warm, so it is entirely possible that it would work better during the cooler months. I haven't used many mattifying fluids that do what they say they do, but this one comes really close. Wish I could repurchase but it isn't cruelty-free...
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
This was the first product I'd ever tried from Exuviance and I wasn't disappointed! I like to use it as a primer under my make-up and, although the matte effect is achieved immediately, you'll notice that your make-up lasts a lot longer. This is because it's actively reducing oil production and absorbing any oil that is produced.
The exuviance range is great for anyone with sensitive skin also!
Elia M.
Elia M.
I have super oily skin! Does this product help? If so, how is best to use it because I still get oily when I use this.