Neostrata Exuviance Exuviance Age Repair Trio 4 oz uploaded by Skye B.

Neostrata Exuviance Exuviance Age Repair Trio 4 oz

Exuviance® Age Repair Trio includes three of our best-loved and most powerful anti-aging products to dramatically transform your skin. Kit Features: Start your day with SkinRise Bionic Tonic, a unique antioxidant anti-aging tonic that refreshes, protects and treats in one step. A multivitamin for your skin, this antioxidant formula is infused with refreshing cucumber, eucalyptus and an exclusive marine botanical plus Pro-Vitamins A, C and E to help protect against environmental aggressors. Patented Lactobionic Acid, derived from milk sugar, gently stimulates your skin to reveal a brighter tone and refine uneven texture. What a beautiful way to start the day! Aging? Get serious with Vespera Bionic Serum, a powerful cocktail of highly concentrated ingredients, clinically proven to bring new life to stressed skin in just six weeks. This potent nighttime serum, with antioxidant mul see more...

Lacey H.
South Amboy, NJ
So I brought this 2 weeks ago from ulta and I didn't expect to fall in love so quickly. I have used it everyday since I bought it and I have to say my skin just looks so much better and I feel a lot better wearing no face makeup my skin just looks very good. I have combination skin that get very oily throughout the day and I have noticed less oil as well. It's very hydrating but never oily looking. I highly recommend.
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
I got a sample of this for my mother and she absolutely loved it. it made her skin so soft and hydrated along with seeing a difference in the fine lines around her eyes. great product!
Lupita R.
Alvin, TX
Este producto trabaja de Maravilla. Lo compre hace un mes yyya puedo ver la differences en mi rostro. Se los recomiendo. Es Sensacional