BY NEOSTRATA

Experience brighter, more youthful-looking eyes with the revolutionary Brightening Bionic Eye Creme.  This multi-tasking eye essential targets multiple factors that can affect the skin s most delicate eye area, and is clinically proven to improve three of the most common eye concerns - under eye dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles, and puffiness.  After four weeks of twice daily use, clinical studies indicate that: 90% of users saw a reduction in puffiness and increased elasticity  87% of users saw an improvement in fine lines  83% of users saw an improvement in under eye circles  Pro-Vitamin A and powerful anti-aging Polyhydroxy acids diminish the appearance of crows feet and wrinkles around the eyes, while the intensive blend of skin-brightening Vitamin K and concentrated skin replenishers help build up resilience and target discoloration.  Adde see more...

Monica C.
Edinburg , TX
I like how it leaves my undereyes hydrated and it doesn’t make my concealer or makeup run. I have yet to see a big difference on the color of my dark circles but overall I do like it
Macarena C.
Naples, FL
I’ve been using this for just 2 weeks and the darkness under my eyes has diminished significantly! It’s light in texture, spreads well so you don’t need to apply a whole lot. I got a sample, I’m definitely getting the full size!

back