NeoStrata Enlighten Skin Brightener SPF 25 1.4 oz uploaded by Francesca T.NeoStrata Enlighten Skin Brightener SPF 25 1.4 oz uploaded by Maritza b.

BY NEOSTRATA

This daily triple action moisturizer is formulated to both diminish the appearance of dark spots and brighten overall skin tone while protecting skin against further discoloration and damage. Patented NeoGlucosamine gently exfoliatesand encourages cell turnover to break up pigment clusters and diminish the appearance of skin discoloration. The skin brighteners B-Resorcinol and SabiWhite target the enzymes involved in pigment production to discourage new spots from forming. Potent antioxidants Chardonnay Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin E work together with broad spectrum sunscreen to help prevent environmental and oxidative damage. Enlighten your daily skincare regimen with this multi-tasking brightener. SabiWhite is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation. Benefits: Suitable for all skin types. Addresses current hyperpigmentation. Prevents dark spots from reappearing. see more...

Francesca T.
Westminster , CO
Purchased at: ULTA
This is helping so much with my dark spots. I love that it has SPF and it sits well under my make up. It’s light on the skin. This is definitely a luxury product for me. But it’s well worth the price.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
I have combination skin and am trying to get rid of freckles and sun spots. I needed something that would provide spf protection while also help correct sun damage that was already there. This goes on smoothly and not greasy or smelly. It lasts a few hours without melting or dripping into my eyes if it gets too hot outside.  It doesn't cake up under makeup, and it doesn't irritate my skin.  I received the product free from NeoStrata. The opinions expressed in this review are my own.
Karla G.
wicklow
This review is on the Neostrata pigment lightening gel.
Over the last year, I’ve noticed these dark patches on my face which we’re progressively getting worse. One patch was located perfectly above my upper lip 🙄 which looked like a mustache. Great. Local chemist offered me this. I use this only at night because it’s a little sticky and kind of balls up if I attempt to put make up on after applying it. Honestly, within days I started to notice a difference. I’ve used it for roughly a month now, and have misplaced the tube couple times so there were nights when I didn’t use it. I actually keep forgetting that I had this dark patch issue! That’s how good this is.
No more dodgy looking dark hairy looking patch on my upper lip!! I will forever use this!!!!
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
1,355 reviews
This product is meant to lighten the discolouration of dark spots. Unfortunately, after using the entire tube of this corrector on one spot, its appearance was unchanged. It was quite expensive and I am very disappointed. I do not recommend this product.