NeoStrata

NEOSTRATA Brightening Eye...
277 Reviews
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I had high hopes for this, however I did not see any changes. The scent, texture and ingredients were fine. Packaging was good. I hope it worked for others.
5 / 5
Goes on smoothe and brightening. Over time it becomes effective I think it needs time to see a difference but it’s a great product with consistent use.
5 / 5
NeoStrata Brightening Eye Cream is a game-changer! It effectively targets dark circles and puffiness, leaving my under-eye area visibly brighter and smoother. The lightweight formula absorbs quickly, making it perfect for daily use. Highly recommend for anyone looking to rejuvenate their eyes!
5 / 5
My eyes are so pretty and the dark circles that I get, because I have cancer and just can’t sleep sometimes, are all but gone. It also helped with those pesky crows feet that are creeping around.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
immediately noticed how lightweight and moisturizing it was (a major plus for those who are prone to milia). It didn't take too long to absorb, feel heavy on my eyelid, or irritate my eyes. It made me look well-rested even when I wasn't, thanks to the brightening properties that help combat dark circles. I also really liked that I could use any excess product on my eyelid and orbital bone
5 / 5
I just finished this bottle and wanted to write a review about it. Cream feels very comfortable on skin, didn’t cause tears on my eyes ( which most of the eye creams do for me). Texture is lightweight and so easy to gently apply it. Cream doesn’t have any scent. I loved how good it was under makeup so I used it day and night. Overall happy with it. No regrets that I bought it and maybe will repurchase in future.
5 / 5
I feel like this is a good quality product and it's effective for under the eyes. It doesn't work for crows feet which is unfortunate. It's a pretty expensive product.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
SO FAR SO GOOD. I’ve been using for a month now, my under eye feel lifting a bit actually. The cream is so soothing and soft after applying, I would recommend massage around your eyes for a few minutes so it could absorb well.
5 / 5
I’ve been looking for an eye cream that smells great, feels great & has great results! I feel like after one use I can actually see a difference! Amazing
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Love the packaging firstly. Feels good for travel purposes. Easy to get product out. Texture is good and can be easily applied to eye part. Makes eye feel good after usage. Best for tired eyes and darkness.