NeoStrata All-In-One Eye Serum, Anti-Wrinkle, 15 mL uploaded by Marialys G.

BY NEOSTRATA

NeoStrata All-In-One Eye Serum is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. It is great for wrinkles puffiness and dark circles. see more...

Brit K.
I've been using NeoStrata for my facial care regimen for a year and a half and have noticed a huge difference from it! This eye cream is definitely my go to!! Love how it feels and sits under my primer and make up really well all while providing my skin with the hydration it needs under my eyes (in Canada where winter strips all the moisture out of my skin:( )
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This product delivers visible results. It increases cell turnover, which in turn, fights aging. Fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area are reduced and the skin is smoothed. This serum also reduces puffiness. The biggest issue I have with this serum is that it is very irritating to my sensitive skin. The retinol is extremely drying and aggravating. After using this serum 3 nights in a row, the skin around my eye area was peeling and raw. It was chemically burned. If you have sensitive skin, I suggest using this product sparingly. I also recommend using it every other day until your skin gets used to the potent ingredients. I recommend this serum because it creates excellent results, just be cautious introducing this product to your skin.
Christine M.
This eye serum is amazing if you can tolerate it (i can't). I have really sensitive skin around my eyes and I just couldn't use this without causing an eczema flare up. I passed it on to my mom and she loves it! Her eye area looks really good and she has nothing but positive things to say about it.
Han W.
st, AB
I don’t have too many fine lines, I’m using this as more of a preventative serum, it seems to be working. I have very sensitive eyes and it doesn’t bother them which is great
Jess T.
I’ve been using this eye cream for the past year, it has definitely lasted a long time. I would say it’s good but nothing special. I think it helped with my dark circles somewhat and helped keep my under eye area moisturized but I still notice fine lines there and didn’t notice any amazing results even after using it for so long. I would say it’s a bit pricey for being a standard eye cream.
Suzanne H.
Torbay , NL
I started using this eye cream a few months ago and the results are incredible. My lids are lifted, fine lines are less and I look younger and more rested. This is my favorite eye product
Cavell V.
Love it! I've yet to use any product from Neostrata that I didn't love! Well worth the price tag, and since you don't have to use much it lasts a long time!
Marialys G.
Winnipeg, MB
Just got a small sample of this eye hydrating serum and so far so good! If it works like the actual face moisturizer then I’m happy!
naomi D.
Toronto
goes on smoothly and dries quickly. Its fairly priced. Its very gentle and helps make my under eye look and stay smoother
Daylene W.
Hinton, AB
Unfortunately, my sensitive skin did NOT like this eye serum. I was only able to use it once before my eyes swelled shut.