NeoStrata Acne Clear Clarifying Solution, 2% Salicylic Acid

by NeoStrata

The NeoStrata Acne Clear Clarifying Solution a highly concentrated antibacterial toning solution exfoliates purifies and deeply cleanses acne-prone skin. This is ideal for acne-prone skin dilated pores blackheads and people of all ages.

Does this help with hormonal acne?
I had a bottle of the smaller product which worked amazingly for stubborn acne, does this solution still work to the same degree?
I suffer from horrible acne. All of the things out there do me no good. Has anyone with severe acne had progress with thus
Start your review of NeoStrata Acne Clear Clarifying Solution, 2% Salicylic Acid!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio, TX
I cannot say enough about this product. Some time in my 20s my skin just started... freaking out (for lack of better words). I kept things relatively under control by use of different products throughout the years. It was not until I started using this on a daily basis that my skin just STOPPED breaking out. And I mean, STOPPED. If I forget this for even just 1 day or 2, I break out again.  I really love it! Canadians, you can usually get it for 20% - 25% of Rexall or Shoppers on an alternating basis. Watch the flyers!  When it goes on sale, I grab 2 or 3, depending on the expiration dates. I will NEVER be without this stuff! I LOVE Neostrata!
Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville
my skin feels very hot after using this. it stings and it's unpleasant. also, my face becomes very red if i use it for more than two days.
Toronto, ON
NeoStrata Acne Clear Clarifying Solution, 2% Salicylic Acid uploaded by Julie W.
I bought this product months ago and have wanted to love it but I just don't. So many of my friends have had success with this product and acne so maybe it is just my skin type. It definitely helps with the reduction of redness in hyperpigmentation - yet after about a weeks use it makes me break out. Kind of contradictory. I started to use it as a spot treatment on my darker scars and it seems to work fine that way but as soon as I spread it over a larger area of skin a bunch of small bumps will appear.
Toronto
Really great toner! It’s quite harsh and abrasive, so I only use it at night and only used it every other night for the first few weeks until my skin got used to it. I credit this toner for significantly curing my acne breakouts! But I think this toner has been discontinued (at least in my local drug store), since I haven’t been able to find it for a while now.
Toronto , ON
This is great if you have oily skin but you have to use a moisturizer as well to make sure the 2% salicylic acid doesn’t dry out your skin. I recommend washing with this once a day, in the evening. I am thinking of switching to another brand as it did not fix acne on my chin, even if I used it twice a day.
London
My acne is always my biggest concern. And when I’m going through a breakout, this always helps to clear up those spots that just won’t go away. But use sparingly or it can dry out your skin quickly.
Calgary, AZ
I am a huge fan of Neostrata products and this one is no exception! It works really well. I wish it had a pump dispenser instead of holes at the top. It is worth the splurge.
I don't use this product anymore, but I used to get really bad hormonal breakouts and this worked wonders for me. I would use it every evening in my skincare regime, and it would control my breakouts really well. I definitely recommend this if you struggle with acne or blackheads. The only thing I would caution against is using it every day if you have dry skin. I don't personally have dry skin, I have combination, but even I found it to be a little bit drying after using it consecutively for a few days. So I would suggest using it once every 2-3 days at first to see how your skin reacts to it, then gradually increase the frequency of use.
Chatham , ON
I’m not sure how I really feel about this product, it works definitely but it stings really bad whenever applied, I understand the bottle says for first time users to only apply a little, but as soon as the product touches your face it burns. I also see it working, somewhat, but I’m not sure it prevents future breakouts, just dries out the pimples you have now because I’m still getting breakouts after using this.
Bracebridge, ON
NeoStrata Acne Clear Clarifying Solution, 2% Salicylic Acid uploaded by Sarina C.
I love this product! as someone who gets hormonal acne outbreaks, this helps to calm down any and all pimples I get because of that. I don't have overly sensitive skin, and can use this daily without a problem