NeoStrata Acne Clear Clarifying Solution, 2% Salicylic Acid

The NeoStrata Acne Clear Clarifying Solution a highly concentrated antibacterial toning solution exfoliates purifies and deeply cleanses acne-prone skin. This is ideal for acne-prone skin dilated pores blackheads and people of all ages. see more...

• I suffer from horrible acne. All of the things out there do me no...1 Answers
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
I cannot say enough about this product. Some time in my 20s my skin just started... freaking out (for lack of better words). I kept things relatively under control by use of different products throughout the years. It was not until I started using this on a daily basis that my skin just STOPPED breaking out. And I mean, STOPPED. If I forget this for even just 1 day or 2, I break out again.  I really love it! Canadians, you can usually get it for 20% - 25% of Rexall or Shoppers on an alternating basis. Watch the flyers!  When it goes on sale, I grab 2 or 3, depending on the expiration dates. I will NEVER be without this stuff! I LOVE Neostrata!
Anna J.
I don't use this product anymore, but I used to get really bad hormonal breakouts and this worked wonders for me. I would use it every evening in my skincare regime, and it would control my breakouts really well. I definitely recommend this if you struggle with acne or blackheads. The only thing I would caution against is using it every day if you have dry skin. I don't personally have dry skin, I have combination, but even I found it to be a little bit drying after using it consecutively for a few days. So I would suggest using it once every 2-3 days at first to see how your skin reacts to it, then gradually increase the frequency of use.
Chloe S.
I got this product for Christmas, along with a sample of one of NeoStrata's moisturizers. I used it with an electric exfoliating brush and the wash seemed to clear my skin within the first few days of use. Little did I know, this wasn't going to last for very much longer. Within the second week, my face began to breakout and I had a horrible reaction to it. It might just be due to my skin becoming sensitive but it was a pretty painful-and annoying, as this was right before New Years Eve- experience.
Angel L.
Really great toner! It’s quite harsh and abrasive, so I only use it at night and only used it every other night for the first few weeks until my skin got used to it. I credit this toner for significantly curing my acne breakouts! But I think this toner has been discontinued (at least in my local drug store), since I haven’t been able to find it for a while now.
Sabrina B.
Toronto, ON
My current Go too toner. Really helps keep breakouts and congestion at bay. It has glycolic and salicylic acid in it so I don't use it after I've exfoliated or my face is feeling sensitive in any way. Great product to have on deck, totally recommend
Emma C.
My acne is always my biggest concern. And when I’m going through a breakout, this always helps to clear up those spots that just won’t go away. But use sparingly or it can dry out your skin quickly.
Jac G.
Calgary, AB
I am a huge fan of Neostrata products and this one is no exception! It works really well. I wish it had a pump dispenser instead of holes at the top. It is worth the splurge.
Elora C.
Toronto, ON
NeoStrata's clarifying toners are incredible. The difference is almost immediate. I had a short purging period which I suspect were my closed comedones coming to surface. I have turned so many people onto this product! For a gentler exfoliation, I've also used the glycolic acid solution (8%). This solution has 2% salicylic acid diluted in 8% glycolic acid so it exfoliates doubly - on the surface (thanks to the glycolic/AHA) and into the pores (that's the work of the salicylic/BHA). Pair with a good moisturizer, your skin will need it.
Kimberley P.
St, NL
The past few years I’ve been getting bad breakouts around my chin. I’ve tried so many products and this is one of the only things that seems to work. It’s super affordable and you only need a small bit of products for each use. NeoStrata Acne Clear Clarifying Solution, 2% Salicylic Acid
🦋⛓josie e.
This stuff is the bomb for my crazy oily skin, pros it’s awesome for oily skin cons not so good for sensitive skin. It’s super effective and has helped with my acne and it is super affordable. I would recommend this product to people that experience oil skin
Nancy D.
I suffer from horrible acne. All of the things out there do me no good. Has anyone with severe acne had progress with thus