BY NEOSTRATA

The NeoStrata Acne Clear Clarifying Solution a highly concentrated antibacterial toning solution exfoliates purifies and deeply cleanses acne-prone skin. This is ideal for acne-prone skin dilated pores blackheads and people of all ages. see more...

NeoStrata Acne Clear Clarifying Solution, 2% Salicylic Acid
Okay so.. this stuff is strong but amazing. When I started using this I did it 5 days straight (I've got thick skin) and then I just started using it as I broke out. The only time I break out is once a month. Now, I also have increased my water intake so, there's that. This also doesn't do that thing where your skin gets worse before it gets better.. I used this with the smoothing cream and brightening cream. Its only been a few weeks but I see a lot of improvement already.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Campbellton, NB
I've tried many different acne lines and I think that this one is the best! I also get occasional break outs on my shoulders, chest and back and it helps with clearing that up!
Retails for about $35CA, but it's often on sale for about $20.
Elora C.
Elora C.
Toronto, ON
NeoStrata's clarifying toners are incredible. The difference is almost immediate. I had a short purging period which I suspect were my closed comedones coming to surface. I have turned so many people onto this product! For a gentler exfoliation, I've also used the glycolic acid solution (8%). This solution has 2% salicylic acid diluted in 8% glycolic acid so it exfoliates doubly - on the surface (thanks to the glycolic/AHA) and into the pores (that's the work of the salicylic/BHA). Pair with a good moisturizer, your skin will need it.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
St.johns, NL
La la love this product !! I can't rave about it enough , doesn't dry your face out like most acne products , easy to use & cheap on the wallet !! You will notice such a difference in your acne
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Love this. Its gets rid of pimples almost immediately by drying them out. I have super sensitive skin but have no issues using as a spot treatment.
Becca H.
Becca H.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This stuff is amazing! My dermatologist recommended it along with a prescription topical medication, and this has been a lifesaver!! It gently and evenly exfoliates skin, which has completely changed my skin's appearance and texture. Because it gets rid of the buildup of dead skin (my cells have very poor turnover), it doesn't clog anymore. And when I put on moisturizer or other creams, instead of sitting on top of my skin, they soak in! I never thought my skin could behave this way, it has actually been life changing. Definitely consider, in combination with prescription therapy, if cell turnover and oil production is a problem for you!!
kami C.
kami C.
London
Neostrata has saved my life . I was dealing with horrible acne and this is the only thing that helped me. A bit on the pricey side but worth every penny
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Datmouth, NS
My sister bought this for my daughter and it didn't work for her but for me it's done wonders. All of my acne has gone, my face feels smoothr than before and I notice less oil in the mornings on my face too. One of the best products I've tried this year.
Maya S.
Maya S.
This stuff really works . Its soo great for acne prone skin especially with the salisylic solution in it. You can find it for $20 on sale .
Danica W.
Danica W.
Chicoutimi, Québec
I really like this toner. i feel like it really cleanses my pores. It is a but drying but i do see a difference and i have less breakoits
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
I suffer from horrible acne. All of the things out there do me no good. Has anyone with severe acne had progress with thus