BY NEOSPORIN

Benzalkonium Chloride First Aid Antiseptic #1 Doctor recommended Brand No Sting! Kills Germs Foams Instantly Questions? call ; see more...

• Does this take the place of peroxide in our childhood? What are the...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I carry this in my diaper bag and is my go to when I'm out!" in 1 review
Seia W.
Seia W.
As a small kid an even now, I am a very clumsy person, so I have seen my fair share of antiseptics and wound cleansers, but this is so far the best. It doesn't hurt one bit, and is easy to use. The small size makes it very portable, and the foam dispenser lets the antiseptic be hands free.
Karla O.
Karla O.
Being a mom this comes in handy!! No sting which is a great thing because if your child is already injured a sting can make it worse. It cost a few more than the regular one but totally worth it
Candace H.
Candace H.
I love this product! It is great to clean cuts and scrapes and lasts longer than the cream version. It doesn't sting and cleans well.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
I am in love with this product. My 2 year old recently got a gash in his head and his doctors told me to keep the wound clean with Neosporin. And I found this foam at the store. Biggest God send EVER!!!! Whoever made this...definitely understands the struggles. To put gel on a head wound...it leaves the hair greasy and clumpy and just plain nasty. But this foam is amazing. I put a little extra than I would the regular gel...but it works just as good. I'd recommend this to ANY parent out there!!!
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
Easy to use and it doesn't sting. It is effective and kids don't have a problem with it because it doesn't hurt. I found this at target.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a hypochondriac and this is SO useful. It helps clean and disinfect before the Neosporin cream. I use this often!
Tahnee B.
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is amazing! It doesn't sting and my kids don't seem to mind it at all. Will repurchase.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I just bought this last week, and I love it. It's super convenient with all the traveling we do, and my toddlers love the "bubbles"!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
The kind of product that is great to have in your medicine cabinet, first aid kit, and diaper bag. I love that they made a liquid version of Neosporin
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
GARLAND, TX
This stuff is a life saver while on the go. I just toss it in my bag and we are all set. Easy to use, pain-free way to keep booboos clean!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Does this take the place of peroxide in our childhood? What are the ingrediants?