BY NEOSPORIN

Benzalkonium Chloride First Aid Antiseptic #1 Doctor recommended Brand No Sting! Kills Germs Foams Instantly Questions? call ; see more...

• Does this take the place of peroxide in our childhood? What are t...3 Answers
  • "I carry this in my diaper bag and is my go to when I'm out!" in 1 review
Seia W.
As a small kid an even now, I am a very clumsy person, so I have seen my fair share of antiseptics and wound cleansers, but this is so far the best. It doesn't hurt one bit, and is easy to use. The small size makes it very portable, and the foam dispenser lets the antiseptic be hands free.
Karla O.
Being a mom this comes in handy!! No sting which is a great thing because if your child is already injured a sting can make it worse. It cost a few more than the regular one but totally worth it
Candace H.
I love this product! It is great to clean cuts and scrapes and lasts longer than the cream version. It doesn't sting and cleans well.
Amanda E.
My preschooler does not like when we have to clean up cuts and scrapes but she will let us use Neosporin Wound Cleanser for Kids. We even let her applt it to her cuts and scrapes. However, the foam doesn't stay put so you have to make sure it doesn't run down their skin and make a mess.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
I am in love with this product. My 2 year old recently got a gash in his head and his doctors told me to keep the wound clean with Neosporin. And I found this foam at the store. Biggest God send EVER!!!! Whoever made this...definitely understands the struggles. To put gel on a head wound...it leaves the hair greasy and clumpy and just plain nasty. But this foam is amazing. I put a little extra than I would the regular gel...but it works just as good. I'd recommend this to ANY parent out there!!!
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Whenever I need to clean up a wound for my little boy (which always gets cuts and scrapes), this is my go to product. He loves the packaging and it never stings him, which is important to me. Neosporin did a great job on this item.
Amanda P.
Newcastle , WY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this wound cleanser. It's great for little kids and anyone who isn't into torture. I wish they had this around when I was little. It is so much gentler and less painful than the bar of soap my mom used.
Jennifer J.
newburgh, IN
Got a small size one of these in my vox box. My son had scraped his knee and it was easier than putting an ointment on It then I burnt my hand and it was easy to use on my knuckle. Much less greasy
Brittney H.
My little one had his first crash and burn and he thought this was so much fun! Made cleaning his wound up easy because he laughed the whole time and thought it was like bubbles in the bath!
Amanda N.
Jackson, NJ
I carry this in my diaper bag and is my go to when I'm out! I have twin toddlers who are always getting hurt, and this stuff works great. My girls think it's fun, and don't get scared when I put it on. Normally they freak out when I put stuff on them.
Brittany C.
Does this take the place of peroxide in our childhood? What are the ingrediants?