Neosporin Wound Cleanser for Kids

by Neosporin

Benzalkonium Chloride First Aid Antiseptic #1 Doctor recommended Brand No Sting! Kills Germs Foams Instantly Questions? call ;

Does this take the place of peroxide in our childhood? What are the ingrediants?
Start your review of Neosporin Wound Cleanser for Kids!
Product Highlights
“I carry this in my diaper bag and is my go to when I'm out!” in 1 review
Goodrich, MI
Perfect to carry around if you have children! Even for the older ones—it disinfects and gives them peace of mind; like it’s a magical boo-boo spray! Not sure what it is about letting a child spray this on their own cut or bite (or whatever else), but even they believe it magically acts as if nothing ever happened! Good for the baby to, (toddler, really) with all his falls and scrapes!
Purchased at: Target
This has been the best investment for our family’s medicine cabinet! Absolutely pain free cleaning, which as other parents know if HUGE for kids! Love the foam, I think that adds to the fun factor for the kids. Cleans well and large sized bottle lasts a long while.
Valley Falls, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am in love with this product. My 2 year old recently got a gash in his head and his doctors told me to keep the wound clean with Neosporin. And I found this foam at the store. Biggest God send EVER!!!! Whoever made this...definitely understands the struggles. To put gel on a head wound...it leaves the hair greasy and clumpy and just plain nasty. But this foam is amazing. I put a little extra than I would the regular gel...but it works just as good. I'd recommend this to ANY parent out there!!!
Apple valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
This works amazing for the little ones so good! And they never shed a tear!! This is very gentle on any cuts and or wounds ! This is very easy to carry in your purse to be prepared for any accidents to happen.
Germantown, MD
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Excelente, lo uso con mi nietos cuando los pican los zancudos. Su espumita les encanta y ellos mismos se la esparcen. Les alivia la picazón y evita que se infecten.
It works well and it calms my niece down when using it as opposed to using normal Neosporin. She gets so distracted by the bubbles that she doesn't think about her scratch. The only downside I have to it is that when the bubbles dissipate , (which is kind of quickly) it leaves a lot of liquid dripping down wherever the injury is. So get ready to clean up whatever mess it leaves.
Hermosa Beach, CA
As a small kid an even now, I am a very clumsy person, so I have seen my fair share of antiseptics and wound cleansers, but this is so far the best. It doesn't hurt one bit, and is easy to use. The small size makes it very portable, and the foam dispenser lets the antiseptic be hands free.
My preschooler does not like when we have to clean up cuts and scrapes but she will let us use Neosporin Wound Cleanser for Kids. We even let her applt it to her cuts and scrapes. However, the foam doesn't stay put so you have to make sure it doesn't run down their skin and make a mess.
I think this is a great idea for kids since touching their wounds or even threatening to brings tears! It does seem a but runny so you may still have to dab it dry but it works well and saves tears.
Phoenix, AZ
Being a mom this comes in handy!! No sting which is a great thing because if your child is already injured a sting can make it worse. It cost a few more than the regular one but totally worth it