BY NEOSPORIN #55 in Pain Relief

No other over the counter antibiotic cream kills more types of bacteria. Soothes painful cuts, scrapes and burns while preventing infection. Use Neosporin Every Cut. Every Time.® Questions? call , weekdays, 9am-5pm EST or visit prodhelp.com see more...

• This is the pain reliever and healer of cuts burns etc, that I ha...1 Answers
  • Is neosporin any good for blisters?4 Answers
  • How good is this product for burns? 10 Answers
Erica V.
Erica V.
Texarkana, TX
This is actually one of my most favorite products to use all your long. I actually use it for my lips and when the back of my hands get chapped from washing. I use it on my lips before I put on ChapStick wore lipstick it helps to soothe when they are chapped or peeling which they tend to do a lot in the summertime. Also great for wind chapped lips in the winter. I keep a bottle of this in my purse since I have children you never know when they're going to have bumps and bruises this comes in handy quite often. I love the fact that comes with pain relief so when you do get a small cut it takes away the burning sensation that you normally get. Like I said one of my favorite overall products.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I like to buy generic versions of things when I feel like they're effective, but I will only buy Neosporin when it comes to antibiotic creams! I preferred this version because it's a cream, not an ointment, and it has a little bit of pain relief to it (that really works!) to soothe any cuts and scrapes. I also use it as a cuticle cream and you wouldn't believe how much it improves you cuticles and nail beds, which in turn makes your nails grow longer and stronger! Totally effective and worth it!
Raven W.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my boyfriend's answer for pretty much everything. He even kept beggingg me to use it on a sunburn. I ended up using it on the burn on the tops of my feet and it actually helped a lot. I'm clumsy and prone to cuts and scrapes. I also scar very easily and have difficulty healing. This product helps me heal better and keeps my wounds from getting infected.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
But I got this because my husband and I got our first tattoos 3 years ago and the tattoo artist recommended to get neosporin to help prevent scaring. So we got this to try it out and it worked really well. It helped kept our tattoos nice and moisturized and they never scared and healed really well. I highly recommend for tattoos and for acne.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
The ointment is the way to go. I can't use the other type of neosporin as I feel it doesn't work as well as the ointment. This is something you have to have in your home for cuts, scrapes, and just about any first aid issue. It even helps with large cuts. I won't buy anything else
Liz V.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
This stuff saves my skin! Any scrape, cut or weird rash I encounter Neosporin always saves the day! I always have this around my home. It definitely speeds up the healing time and keeps away any irritations or infections. I always feel that it helps the scarring process as well!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Troy, NY
This is a main-stay staple in my beauty routine. I use it after I try and pop a pimple I shouldn't had, to reduce scarring. Works beautifully. Any skin irritation caused by abrasion or purposeful picking will vanish away like it never happened if you use this product.
Francine M.
Francine M.
I love neosporin! It's magic in a bottle. It's soothing on any of my cuts and doesn't burn like most products would. My cuts are generally much better or almost completely healed within just days! I also have used it on an acne scar I have gotten and it disappeared!!
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Lincoln, NE
I love this! I put bro spring and a Band-Aid on all my cuts and clauses and wishing like 12 hours or less you can see healing. Also bonus for anyone who has acne if you put some on a pimple and then put a watertight Band-Aid over it the zit will disappear over night!
lizette y.
lizette y.
Ogden , UT
I've mainly only used this for mosquito bites my little brother is allergic so when he gets but the bite triples in size and when used over night the bump minimizes to the size of a small pimple totally relieves the itchiness of bites would totally recommend
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
How does neosporin work compared to others?
Diana P.
Diana P.
What is the difference between the pain relief Neosporin and the original? Do you feel like it actually makes a difference?
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
How good is this product for burns?
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Is neosporin any good for blisters?
Monica B.
Monica B.
Cleveland, OH
This is the pain reliever and healer of cuts burns etc, that I have ever used, I swear by it