BY NEOSPORIN #2 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Neosporin Original Ointment provides long-lasting infection protection and minimizes the appearance of scars. Neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B, and bacitracin zinc help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Designed by the number-one doctor-recommended brand, this ointment contains Helidermtm Technology. Simply apply a small amount of the 24-hour infection protection ointment on the affected area one to three times daily with and enjoy less visible scars.

Provides long-lasting infection protection.

• 24 Hour Infection Protection
  • Heliderm Technology
  • #1 Dr. Recommended Brand

Check For Expiration Date

Using NEOSPORIN® Products past their expiration date is unsafe, risky, and does not guarantee effectiveness. Do not use any NEOSPORIN® product that has expired. If your product has expired, please properly discard it and obtain a new product.

• Does this help to remove scars?2 Answers
  • I just scraped by knee pretty badly and in need of Neospo...8 Answers
  • I know this is good for cuts and prevent scarring, anythi...4 Answers
  • "This works great on small cuts and scratches." in 1 review
  • "It works very well for dry cheeks during the winter, i put a small dab on my kids cheeks before we head out and it precents their skin from cracking!" in 1 review
  • "Antibiotic cream really helps heal cuts and hardly ever have had a scar when using Neosporin." in 1 review
Erika M.
San Rafael, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Neosporin is a great invention. Not only does it instantly stop your cut from stinging but it also helps to keep the cut bacteria free and lessens the chance of getting a scar. They also have a to-go spray that’s perfect for your purse.
Hend K.
New York
Purchased at: Rite Aid
If I ever burn myself or accidentally get a cut this is a life saver. It really heals up those scars and vanishes any marks
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Purchased at: Walgreens
I cut my pointer finger on the side right on the first joint from my hand. It was a bit deep, and maybe stitches would have helped. After five days of it breaking open and bleeding, I was telling my adult daughter about this. She told me to use Neosporin. I used the Neosporin on the cut and put a bandaid on it each night. In the morning, I would apply the Neosporin and let it absorb. Two days later, I have good healing started up. The bleeding has completely stopped and the wound is significantly smaller. I am pleased.
Tıғғѧňʏ M.
hammond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is a life savior it helps my children and myself to make sure our cuts and scrapes are well taken care of to not leave scars
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff is amazing. My daughter got a really bad rash around her mouth due to her licking around there and it got so bad it was becoming raw. My uncle who is a Dr told us to use Neosporin for it and in like a week her mouth started clearing up. Her mouth wasn't so chapped and raw and the coloration was going away. There is still dark patches but she uses it daily and it's softening the skin and helping with the dryness.
Bailey F.
Reedley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love neosporin! It's my go-to for scrapes and burns. It does a great job healing the skin and preventing scars.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have Neosporin at home. This stuff is great. It helps your injury not get infected also which is a plus. I've even used it as chapstick when I have none around. It speeds up recovery time, but not by too much, but it does help minimize the scar, which is a definite plus! It does have some oil of sort in it, which can stain clothes so be careful if your not planning on putting a bandaid over it. Overall I definitely recommend this and think everyone should have some in their medicine cabinet!!!
Victoria D.
Saint Cloud, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using this on burns, cuts and using it on my tattoos after I get them. It heals them right. Definitely a must have.
Alyssa G.
New York
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been using since i was a child and this stuff still totally works like a charm.
Misty S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this product for as long as I can remember! Its great for healing cuts and even burns! I also use on my tattoo after I have my laser removal and it helps it heal so much faster and it keeps it clean!
Vanesa P.
How long does it take to heal a cut after using this ointment?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone found another use other than first aid for this? Make up tips etc?
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just scraped by knee pretty badly and in need of Neosporin. Does anyone know of any coupons?
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I know this is good for cuts and prevent scarring, anything else it is good for?
Shayla F.
Pikesville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is your favorite or quickest way to heal scar and dark spots? I like NEOSPORIN® Original Ointment and Ambi Fade Cream and occasionally black or shea butter butter soap. I'm just never consistent.

Amazon